$1,000 Friday after thanksgiving club.

Bottom rung

They have a sign up list for Saturday in my center.

I might do it. I already have 9 hours of OT this week. I work Friday, which is a guaranteed 8 hours of OT plus straight time for both Thursday and Friday. Since Friday will be a total cluster I will probably work at least 10 hours, which gets me to 19 hours of OT for the week. Working Saturday means another 8 hours of guaranteed overtime.60 hours of straight time and 27 hours of overtime on one check? Its worth thinking about. Normally it is impossible for me to work Saturdays during peak due to being out of hours by Friday night, but with Thanksgiving being an off day I could do it this week. Hmmmmmm.......
How do you get o/t on Saturday since it's not your sixth punch?

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Dispatched with only 9 hours of work today and given a helper for 3 hours. Was told to "knock it out" and take an "05" day. We all were! I think only about 4 of us protested and demanded 8 hours. center manager asked why I needed 8 so I just told him since UPS had ruined my holiday then I wanted my guaranteed 8.
Making some extra pickups on my way back in tonight. :-)

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Nice try management trying to force a helper today to shorten my 100 dollar day. Tricky tricky. They also asked if we wanted a pay actual , sorry charlie you make us work its gonna be eight hours guarnteed with a lunch. I didn't have but 170 so the helper would have been in the way plus cutting into my planned day.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Dispatched with only 9 hours of work today and given a helper for 3 hours. Was told to "knock it out" and take an "05" day. We all were! I think only about 4 of us protested and demanded 8 hours. center manager asked why I needed 8 so I just told him since UPS had ruined my holiday then I wanted my guaranteed 8.
Making some extra pickups on my way back in tonight. :-)
Same here just posted it

oldngray

nowhere special
BlackFridayBeer.jpg

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Just called for a meet point. Had another driver already take 15 off me. No helper is sight and 30 more stops than I have had so far this "peak."

1000 dollars here i come

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You guys have at it. I am home getting ready to cook dinner and drink beer. Being with family is more important than eight hours.