$1,000.oo Reward!

nospinzone

Interesting. Exactly what would APWA management arrest those 4 people for?
These false notices were printed out using the APWA letterhead. This is a registered trademark and use of the APWA trademark without the consent of the APWA is a copyright infringement. These people would be subject to criminal prosecution. Now, if these people are identified as Teamster officials, then it becomes an NLRB matter in addition to the criminal offense. I doubt the NLRB would approve of a union utilizing copyright infringement to mislead and influence the card-check process.

dragracer66

Don't you apwa guy's have anything better to do!!! You say the teamsters are worried, you guy's are on here crying about eledged teamster tatic's. If the teamster's did that I can't wait to see what there next move is and see what you apwa guy's cry about next!!! And where's the apwa going to get a $1000 from????. Also if the guy's who handed out those flyer's are on this site I say JOB WELL DONE BOY'S!!!!!:thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
These false notices were printed out using the APWA letterhead. This is a registered trademark and use of the APWA trademark without the consent of the APWA is a copyright infringement. These people would be subject to criminal prosecution. Now, if these people are identified as Teamster officials, then it becomes an NLRB matter in addition to the criminal offense. I doubt the NLRB would approve of a union utilizing copyright infringement to mislead and influence the card-check process.

LOL you have got to be kidding me. Sounds like APWA is creating another one of those "incidents" to make it look like the teamster union recognizes they exist. What makes your organization any different then TDU? What makes it more credible then TDU?

When will APWA actually produce some hard details on how they will accomplish all they have promised. You guys are worse then a band of gypsies with all your smoke and mirrors. You have teamsters out there that actually want an alternative. Give them some concrete details to consider.

30andout

Don't you apwa guy's have anything better to do!!! You say the teamsters are worried, you guy's are on here crying about eledged teamster tatic's. If the teamster's did that I can't wait to see what there next move is and see what you apwa guy's cry about next!!! And where's the apwa going to get a $1000 from????. Also if the guy's who handed out those flyer's are on this site I say JOB WELL DONE BOY'S!!!!!:thumbup1:
Don't mechanics have their own union and a very good pension, why are you even in this discussion?

dragracer66

Because I can!!!! Anytime somebody make's an as$ out of them selves I find the need to respond. What makes you think I not a teamster mechanic???

30andout

Because I can!!!! Anytime somebody make's an as$ out of them selves I find the need to respond. What makes you think I not a teamster mechanic???
Sounds like your a mechanic with an attitude, did you see the ? mark, are you a teamster, I think our mechanic is in the machinists union. Please correct me if I'm wrong.:w00t:

dragracer66

Yes I am a machinist and no I really don't have a attitude I just tell it how it is, sorry if I came across the wrong way. That's just my opinion I've been a steward for 17 year's and I have seen all kind's of thing's like that over the year's and each time I hear of something new it make's me laugh!!! Face it the apwa got burnt and now they don't know what to do. But pressing charge's, be for real they don't have a chance in hell, just like 9/5 said earlier "all is fair in love and war"!!!

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
LOL you have got to be kidding me. Sounds like APWA is creating another one of those "incidents" to make it look like the teamster union recognizes they exist. What makes your organization any different then TDU? What makes it more credible then TDU?

When will APWA actually produce some hard details on how they will accomplish all they have promised. You guys are worse then a band of gypsies with all your smoke and mirrors. You have teamsters out there that actually want an alternative. Give them some concrete details to consider.

No this sounds too sophisticated for those Teamster thugs! Now if you said they were out in the parking lot beating the snot out of everyone at the meeting I might believe it!

25yrvet

This is driving me crazy, the original message used the term "UPS freight terminal". To me that sounds like an old overnite FREIGHT TERMINAL, not a ups HUB.
I think many of us are starting to question the creditability of this story.

hoser

Industrial Slob
This is driving me crazy, the original message used the term "UPS freight terminal". To me that sounds like an old overnite FREIGHT TERMINAL, not a ups HUB.
I think many of us are starting to question the creditability of this story.
Let alone what the hell people handing out deceptive leaflets would get arrested for :confused:1