1 day suspension

jaker

trolling
how long can they wait to give you the one day off , I had my meeting but they still have not gave me my one day of yet

Notretiredyet

Just take Friday off, tell them you're suspended and unable to work. Actually many never get the time off, due to staffing issues especially this time of year. They want it on the record in case the problem continues for progressive discipline.

jaker

trolling
Just take Friday off, tell them you're suspended and unable to work. Actually many never get the time off, due to staffing issues especially this time of year. They want it on the record in case the problem continues for progressive discipline.
Yeah I kinda figure that , but I was wondering if it still effective because they never gave you the day

cynic

Yeah and yeah , I am just wondering because I want a day off

So you want a day off - but you're not concerned about having received a written warning letter? And are not intending on grieving it? Are you even in the union??

I see many days off in your future if you are more concerned about a day off than a written warning. If you don't fight back (grieve, etc) you're an easy target for management to make into an "example" for others.

jaker

trolling
So you want a day off - but you're not concerned about having received a written warning letter? And are not intending on grieving it? Are you even in the union??

I see many days off in your future if you are more concerned about a day off than a written warning. If you don't fight back (grieve, etc) you're an easy target for management to make into an "example" for others.
No I am not concerned about the warning letter I messed up so I have to deal with it , there is nothing to grieve when I know I messed up and yes I am in the union

​ and my one day is over to many occasions