$1/h raise? And benefits question

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
I still can't believe the 500$ union fee lol, if your having to pay a 500$ initiation fee in the union and you are only part-time, your wasting your money. If you become a driver however, that's a different story.

In Texas there is no initiation fee...at least in my center there isn't...

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Upstate's right, but around here last year they were doing a new hire incentive and gave new hires bene's after 500 hours I believe or it was 60 days can't remember. But they have done incentives in the past around here.

Last year under the OLD contract iirc. I have heard of that too.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I still can't believe the 500$ union fee lol, if your having to pay a 500$ initiation fee in the union and you are only part-time, your wasting your money. If you become a driver however, that's a different story.

Are you in the union?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.

Well, it's always a waste of money to you until you need help, like insurance. I guess all the part timers in Texas are worry free from management oppression, harrassment and intimidation? Gee, I wish everywhere could be as happy-go-lucky as a part timer in Texas!

Where I work, the PTers that stayed out of the Union, also stayed out after becoming drivers, and are the biggest complainers about how the union never helps them! Although they never offer their support of their union. Mind boggling is an underatatement.

It's hard to see the value if you base it on becoming FT. Habits formed as a PTer will shape and define your career at UPS.

Show your support for your union co-workers, make your voice heard, be part of the solution and not the problem. JOIN!