10/28 Republican Debate

Who won the 10/28 debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Would you be happy with MORE FAIRER THAN THE REST?

Because, the are the best when it come to reporting news truthfully and fairly.

Not perfect, but when you compare it to Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews, Fox wins hands down.
Fox News couldn't control themselves when covering the union demonstrations against Act 10 in Wisconsin. They were for the most part peaceful. Fox wanted so bad for the "union thugs" to be violent or disorderly when demonstrating at the state capitol. When this didn't happen, they went out and got some video showing a mob mentality. Too bad there were palm trees in the background! They were caught in a lie. Fair and balanced?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's like taking what CHICKEN LITTLE has to say about the sky falling, seriously.

Because, Max has a vendetta against Huckabee.

And everyone knows it, and nobody else runs with his stories.

If they were true, everyone would run his stories.

The liberal media would just LOVE to take Huckabee down.

Huckabee is polling at 1% and in some polls... -1%....

He doesnt need the liberal media to "take him down"... he's already hit the floor, he just doesnt know he's already splattered.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Fox News couldn't control themselves when covering the union demonstrations against Act 10 in Wisconsin. They were for the most part peaceful. Fox wanted so bad for the "union thugs" to be violent or disorderly when demonstrating at the state capitol. When this didn't happen, they went out and got some video showing a mob mentality. Too bad there were palm trees in the background! They were caught in a lie. Fair and balanced?
Sounds like BS to me.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's Fox Business Network ! Different than Fox Network. Different people .

Fox Business Network (FBN) is an American cable and satellite business news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group division of 21st Century Fox. The network discusses business and financial news. Day-to-day operations are run by Kevin Magee, executive vice president of Fox News; Neil Cavuto manages content and business news coverage. As of February 2015, Fox Business Network is available to approximately 74,224,000 pay television households (63.8% of households with television) in the United States.[1] ~~~~ Morelock.

Are you serious with this crap?

Different networks?? Does reality escape you?

FBN uses the same "talking heads" to bash the white house, president Obama and every single DEMOCRAT in the country. At any given time of the day, FBN instead of broadcasting "business news" or "stock news", it spends its time on pure political rhetoric.

Neil Cavuto and all the bleach blondes work both channels during the day telling the same lies in the AM hours on FBN and then switching across the street to FOX news and repeating the same lies on shows like the FIVE, Outnumbered, Cavuto on business and Orielly.

Any idiot willing to sell out to the right wing and willing to come onto the air and bash president Obama ends up with their own show on either FBN or FOX.

So give us a break.

The two channels are identical in programming.

And the next time you try to present something FACTUAL to a debate. I SUGGEST YOU CHECK YOUR RESOURCES FIRST.

Kevin Mcgee RESIGNED in early 2014 because he wouldnt "SELL OUT" to Rupert Murdoch and take the FBN into the same direction as FOX news.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-business-network-exec-kevin-magee-resigns/

Once they RID themselves of Kevin Magee, FBN went on with the likes of Sandra Smith, Angela Tanteros, Charles Payne, Stewart Varney and the likes who nearly NEVER talk about anything related to the stock market or stocks.

Get with the program Moreluck.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's Fox Business Network ! Different than Fox Network. Different people .

Fox Business Network (FBN) is an American cable and satellite business news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group division of 21st Century Fox. The network discusses business and financial news. Day-to-day operations are run by Kevin Magee, executive vice president of Fox News; Neil Cavuto manages content and business news coverage. As of February 2015, Fox Business Network is available to approximately 74,224,000 pay television households (63.8% of households with television) in the United States.[1] ~~~~ Morelock.

Are you serious with this crap?

Different networks?? Does reality escape you?

FBN uses the same "talking heads" to bash the white house, president Obama and every single DEMOCRAT in the country. At any given time of the day, FBN instead of broadcasting "business news" or "stock news", it spends its time on pure political rhetoric.

Neil Cavuto and all the bleach blondes work both channels during the day telling the same lies in the AM hours on FBN and then switching across the street to FOX news and repeating the same lies on shows like the FIVE, Outnumbered, Cavuto on business and Orielly.

Any idiot willing to sell out to the right wing and willing to come onto the air and bash president Obama ends up with their own show on either FBN or FOX.

So give us a break.

The two channels are identical in programming.

And the next time you try to present something FACTUAL to a debate. I SUGGEST YOU CHECK YOUR RESOURCES FIRST.

Kevin Mcgee RESIGNED in early 2014 because he wouldnt "SELL OUT" to Rupert Murdoch and take the FBN into the same direction as FOX news.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-business-network-exec-kevin-magee-resigns/

Once they RID themselves of Kevin Magee, FBN went on with the likes of Sandra Smith, Angela Tanteros, Charles Payne, Stewart Varney and the likes who nearly NEVER talk about anything related to the stock market or stocks.

Get with the program Moreluck.

TOS.
I get Fox News on channel 46. Fox Business Network is not part of basic cable and I don't pay for it. Fox channel 11 is part of basic cable........they may be all under the Fox Family........just like Touchtone is under the Disney family....but they are separate entities. My bringing it up is to let people know if they tune in to channel 46, they will not see a debate. The two or three channels can be identical in programming, but you cannot watch one on another.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Sounds like BS to me.
I attended and graduated UW- Madison from 1977 -1982. Have spent many weekends there in the last three years as I now have to kids at UW. I have never once seen a palm tree anywhere near the capitol. I was in Madison with my Teamsters local on the day in question. Do yourself a favor and google Act 10, Madison, Fox News and palm trees. The video is there for your viewing pleasure. Fox lied and denied!

bbsam

Staff member
Would you be happy with MORE FAIRER THAN THE REST?

Because, the are the best when it come to reporting news truthfully and fairly.

Not perfect, but when you compare it to Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews, Fox wins hands down.
That's just silly. O'Reilly and Hannity are no more fair and balanced than Madow and Matthews.

oldngray

nowhere special
Those unon members were "out of control"? I've seen irate soccer moms with more venom. Bottoms is right. Fox knew what they were doing in trying to portray the mole hill as mountain.

It was a commentary by O'Reilly that was taken out of context. It was never a case of it being a news story on Fox. It is the liberals trying to make a mountain out of a molehill about it.

bbsam

Staff member
It was a commentary by O'Reilly that was taken out of context. It was never a case of it being a news story on Fox. It is the liberals trying to make a mountain out of a molehill about it.
Again, even the commentary was outlandish. Those were rowdy union members? By what standard were they "out of control".

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Fox News' "Madison Protest" Footage Aims to Deceive
By Anne Landman on March 3, 2011 - 10:38am

On February 28, the O'Reilly Factor aired a video news segment by Fox Channel reporter Mike Tobin, who was shown reporting from inside the state capitol building in Madison, Wisconsin. "News" footage aired during his broadcast of goings-on outside the capitol depicts an angry, out-of-control, crowd of pro-union protesters yelling and pushing people around. But the protesters in the video are wearing shirtsleeves and standing on a street lined with tall palm trees and other green, leafy foliage -- and that is absolutely not February in Madison, where no palm trees live outside of greenhouses and where temperatures have been well below freezing for most of the winter. Fox clearly used out-of-town footage to depict the "violence" it is hyping as happening in Madison. The segment is two minutes, nine seconds long, and the palm tree footage occurs at the 1:42 mark, as wording on the screen says "Union Protests."

Main Source:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin Journal-Sentinel, March 2, 2011