10 pt. commentary & 5 seeing habits... At Walmart?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I try to avoid Walmart personally but they have the largest toy selection outside of ToysRUs. I buy a lot of Lego's and TRU up charges their Legos by 15% or more so the next best option is Walmart.
We have two Wamarts close to us. One is like the ones you see on People of Walmart videos/pics. The other is much nicer and calmer. Easy in and out there.

TRU doesn't price match?

laffter

One of life's great mysteries....no one admits to shopping at Walmart yet their parking lot is always packed.

I am proud to admit that there was a good two-year time frame where I did not set foot onto Wal-Mart property.

Around here we have Wal-Mart "Neighborhood Market" stores, which are mostly groceries. I do go there every other week since there's one less than a mile from me and they're open 24-hours.

I still almost never step foot into a regular Wal-Mart. Super Target's grocery prices are so competitive that it doesn't make any sense to do so. And with our other local big grocery store and national chains like Sprouts, Wal-Mart would be a waste of money.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
cbe6992f30b545b07a83639e9ed3d2d9.jpg
C'mon, you know you want to hit the dislike button....lol. You found it, good job.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I go to Walmart all the time. The dog food there is 3 or 4 cents cheaper per can than at the grocery store. I buy 10 cans at a time.
Our closest Walmarts are not Super Walmarts.
Our Target is a super one, but I hardly ever go there........can you say Mossimo !!!!!!

Walmart has my jeans for under $20.

They save me money all around.

moreluck

golden ticket member
10 cans @ $.03/$.04 = $.30/$.40.

You sound like my father. He would drive 20 miles to save 5 cents a gallon on gas.
My Walmart is right next to my grocery store. No, I don't drive 20 miles to save pennies. You can also add in the $100 I save when I buy a pair jeans there instead of at Neiman Marcus. Everywhere I go shopping is within a couple miles of my house.
The regional mall sucks so I don't go there.

upsman68

The TR opens at 4 during the week----when I asked why (I deliver there) they said that it is because they primarily use college students for their help. The only gripe I have is that they hire so many of them and then severely limit their hours.

I have never had a bad customer service experience at Texas Roadhouse.

Actually they are super nice to me. Before I switch routes they were my customers. I think delivering there got my daughter the job as a hostess when she was in high school.
They also let me fill my cooler with ice and gave me and my wife a free meal on our anniversary

MassWineGuy

Parking lots are among the most dangerous places to drive. No one pays attention because they figure they're only going like 5 mph. If any place needed back in parking, it's parking lots.

gingerkat

I would only buy certain things, but again there just isn't any close by. 3 Target stores within 5 miles, so why bother driving 10 miles to wallyword?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Plus whenever you go to target it's full of hot women.
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.
My wife shops there all the time. There's 2 Target stores within 5 miles of my house, & a Walmart less than 1 mile.
She won't set foot in the Walmart, it's a dump compared to Target.