10 pt. commentary & 5 seeing habits... At Walmart?

Scuba Steve

I had two of those fat people electric carts riding down an aisle side by side "CHIPS" style.... Took up the whole damn aisle. When did they start needing electric motors to shag carts too? I'm in Floriduh and it's flat here. My first job was working in a grocery store. We had bets who could push the most carts from the lot back to the store. That was uphill too. In snow :) now they have machines do it... We have become lazy....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had two of those fat people electric carts riding down an aisle side by side "CHIPS" style.... Took up the whole damn aisle. When did they start needing electric motors to shag carts too? I'm in Floriduh and it's flat here. My first job was working in a grocery store. We had bets who could push the most carts from the lot back to the store. That was uphill too. In snow :) now they have machines do it... We have become lazy....
5213-1.jpg
She's looking for the tents....

FilingBluesFL

We had one of those machines when I worked at Walmart.

I let the handicapped kids use it, and just manually pushed the carts myself.

I lost more weight doing that job lol it was great!

jaker

trolling
I count items in carts ahead of me in a '?' items or less lane.
I speak up too.......people need to be schooled when they are being jerks.
Since you said it , is a item one thing or different things

If I go into the 15 items or less but have 20 of the same thing does that count or does it have to be 15 different items

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since you said it , is a item one thing or different things

If I go into the 15 items or less but have 20 of the same thing does that count or does it have to be 15 different items
A 6-pack of beer is one item.
6 cans of peas is 6 items....unless they are banded together, then it's one item.