10 questions

705red

Browncafe Steward
Scab seems to be one of your favorite words Red, or should I call you Mr. Hoffa.:blush:
I only new about 1 scab in the chicago area in 97, but there a whole lot on this forum, and truthfully it makes me sick to my stomach that im actually responding to them. Im not a hoffa supporter and i did vote for leedham, but its a democratic process and hoffa won, so ill show him my support until the next campaign season kicks off.

30andout

I only new about 1 scab in the chicago area in 97, but there a whole lot on this forum, and truthfully it makes me sick to my stomach that im actually responding to them. Im not a hoffa supporter and i did vote for leedham, but its a democratic process and hoffa won, so ill show him my support until the next campaign season kicks off.
There you go making accusations again, I also voted for Leedham, for all the good it did.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Originally Posted by 705red
There you go making accusations again, I also voted for Leedham, for all the good it did.
Isnt what you responded to 30?