10 Reasons Why You Have to Quit Your Job This Year

instantK

10 Reasons Why You Have to Quit Your Job This Year Altucher Confidential

Posted by James Altucher

This was going to end badly. I would play chess all day in my office with the door locked. My boss would knock on the door and I would put my headphones on and ignore him. People would complain that the software I wrote didn’t work. My boss would say, “where were you yesterday” and I would say, “it was a Jewish holiday” even though there was none and he would say, “well…tell us next time if you leave.” It was bad behavior. I was a slave trying to escape but I didn’t know how. I wanted to start a business but I didn’t know what. I wanted to create something but I would play games all day, burning up the fuel in my brain.

Until you choose yourself for success, and all that choice entails, you will be locked into the prison. You will stare into your lover’s eyes looking for a sign that he or she loves you back. But slowly the lights will fade, the warmth of another body will grow cold, and you will go to sleep dreamless in the dark once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say it but republicans and the Tea Party are trying to end the middle class. It's sad that we as upser are middle class and it seems like a majority side with republicans and the tea party. The same people who have waged war on workers.

instantK

A lot of time people don't like clicking links and would rather stay on one page as opposed to having multiple pages open. Others prefer to go directly to the source.
thanks though.

Limper

Out For Delivery
Sorry to say it but republicans and the Tea Party are trying to end the middle class. It's sad that we as upser are middle class and it seems like a majority side with republicans and the tea party. The same people who have waged war on workers.

I heard Republicans , when they're not pushing their wheelchair bound grandmother off a cliff, are secretly burning
American flags.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
A lot of time people don't like clicking links and would rather stay on one page as opposed to having multiple pages open. Others prefer to go directly to the source.
thanks though.

I tend to not be concerned with people who are still running Windows 95.

BrownArmy

This article is written by a cubicle-hero for other cubicle-jockeys trying to shake off the yoke of their cubicles.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you post a link, it is not necessary to copy and paste the article.

And it is against the TOS to do so.

It is an internet courtesy to not post or allow posts of an entire article, page, etc.

Most websites have links to the rest of their site, advertising or web page hit measuring that generates revenue for the intellectual property presented on that page.

The correct step is to provide a link and some lead in verbiage to give the reader the gist of what the link is about.

What does a political movement (Tea Party) that believes in adherence to the U.S. Constitution, reducing U.S. Government spending and taxes, and reduction of the national debt and federal deficit have to do with ending the middle class.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What does a political movement (Tea Party) that believes in adherence to the U.S. Constitution, reducing U.S. Government spending and taxes, and reduction of the national debt and federal deficit have to do with ending the middle class.

Is that what they stand for, really?
Next thing you know you'll tell me the Republican Party really care about abortion and gun control.