10 word game

Sammie

Beav's head was spinning. Slutty blondes, black Orange Juice and
wesseling Chinaman, not to mention MILF. What's a boy to do? Cut and run? Watch and learn? Call Eddie Haskell? Nope. Beav decide to hit Taco Bell. He needed to order a #3, three crunchy taco supremes, mouth watering, Beav peered in the drive through window. Eager to satisfy
his unusual fetishes (nothing to do with tacos), he asked, "Do you have an extra taco making tool for me??"

"Wow", Beav thought, "you can drive-up and they service you, just like the Jiffy Lube across the street! Fast, affordable,

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Beav's head was spinning. Slutty blondes, black Orange Juice and wesseling Chinaman, not to mention MILF. What's a boy to do? Cut and run? Watch and learn? Call Eddie Haskell? Nope. Beav decide to hit Taco Bell. He needed to order a #3, three crunchy taco supremes, mouth watering, Beav peered in the drive through window. Eager to satisfy his unusual fetishes (nothing to do with tacos), he asked, "Do you have an extra taco making tool for me??"

"Wow", Beav thought, "you can drive-up and they service you, just like the Jiffy Lube across the street! Fast, affordable, hot oil jockeys!!! Screw the 1960's, I'm staying in 2009!!

Ginger and Marianne liked working at their Jiffy Lube franchise

moreluck

golden ticket member
Beav's head was spinning. Slutty blondes, black Orange Juice and wesseling Chinaman, not to mention MILF. What's a boy to do? Cut and run? Watch and learn? Call Eddie Haskell? Nope. Beav decide to hit Taco Bell. He needed to order a #3, three crunchy taco supremes, mouth watering, Beav peered in the drive through window. Eager to satisfy his unusual fetishes (nothing to do with tacos), he asked, "Do you have an extra taco making tool for me??"

"Wow", Beav thought, "you can drive-up and they service you, just like the Jiffy Lube across the street! Fast, affordable, hot oil jockeys!!! Screw the 1960's, I'm staying in 2009!! Ginger and Marianne liked working at their Jiffy Lube franchise

which was funded by Thurston Howell III and wife, Lovey.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"Wow", Beav thought, "you can drive-up and they service you, just like the Jiffy Lube across the street! Fast, affordable, hot oil jockeys!!! Screw the 1960's, I'm staying in 2009!! Ginger and Marianne liked working at their Jiffy Lube franchise

which was funded by Thurston Howell III and wife, Lovey. The skipper brought in the minnow for a lube job

and he got himself one at Madame Patricia's Parlor Place.

over9five

Staff member
Wow", Beav thought, "you can drive-up and they service you, just like the Jiffy Lube across the street! Fast, affordable, hot oil jockeys!!! Screw the 1960's, I'm staying in 2009!! Ginger and Marianne liked working at their Jiffy Lube franchise

which was funded by Thurston Howell III and wife, Lovey. The skipper brought in the minnow for a lube job

and he got himself one at Madame Patricia's Parlor Place.

He took Beav under his wing and got him one

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow", Beav thought, "you can drive-up and they service you, just like the Jiffy Lube across the street! Fast, affordable, hot oil jockeys!!! Screw the 1960's, I'm staying in 2009!! Ginger and Marianne liked working at their Jiffy Lube franchise

and he got himself one at Madame Patricia's Parlor Place.He took Beav under his wing and got him one

The Skipper was buying friends left & right that night.

over9five

Staff member

and he got himself one at Madame Patricia's Parlor Place.He took Beav under his wing and got him one

"Where did he get all that money", Thurston thought, feeling

moreluck

golden ticket member

stiffed by the people who owed him mucho dinero !

moreluck

golden ticket member

stiffed by the people who owed him mucho dinero ! Gilligan was jealous over the skippers new Lil Buddy Beav.

Gilligan always wanted the Skipper all to himself forever in

moreluck

golden ticket member

stiffed by the people who owed him mucho dinero ! Gilligan was jealous over the skippers new Lil Buddy Beav.

Gilligan always wanted the Skipper all to himself forever in paradise; damn Skipper booked passengers on the yacht Gilligan sabotaged "A 3 hour tour! We'll see about that!", Gilligan said.

Gilligan's plans were playing out now. Mary Ann & the professor

moreluck

golden ticket member

Gilligan always wanted the Skipper all to himself forever in paradise; damn Skipper booked passengers on the yacht Gilligan sabotaged "A 3 hour tour! We'll see about that!", Gilligan said.

Gilligan's plans were playing out now. Mary Ann & the professor found that they shared a dream of world domination, and

the yearly Polish sausage eating contests in Warsaw Poland.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Gilligan's plans were playing out now. Mary Ann & the professor found that they shared a dream of world domination, and the yearly Polish sausage eating contests in Warsaw Poland.

As many suspected, the Skipper also enjoyed a large Polish

Sammie

Gilligan's plans were playing out now. Mary Ann & the professor found that they shared a dream of world domination, and the yearly Polish sausage eating contests in Warsaw Poland.

As many suspected, the Skipper also enjoyed a large Polish stew with sauerkraut, cabbage, pork chops, spare ribs and mushrooms

over9five

Staff member

As many suspected, the Skipper also enjoyed a large Polish

sausage. In fact, he shared one with the Beav, who