10 Year Anniversary

old levi's

blank space
Cheryl, what is the actual date of the 10th anniversary of Brown Cafe.
We should have a party! But no alcohol, with this dysfunctional group things could really get out of hand.

We should have a party! But no alcohol, with this dysfunctional group things could really get out of hand.
You are kidding about the no alcohol right? With out that I would HAVE to kill SOMEONE!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The domain name was registered on 10-12-99 so that's a good date to use as the anniversary. The site was actually running for 6 months or so prior to that but it still had on training wheels.

Maybe DS and his band can play at the party.

:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The domain name was registered on 10-12-99 so that's a good date to use as the anniversary. The site was actually running for 6 months or so prior to that but it still had on training wheels.

Maybe DS and his band can play at the party.

:peaceful:
That's a great idea Cheryl! I'd like to hear them.

Cementups

Box Monkey

What kind of party is it without alcohol??? can we take turns playing pin the tail on Stugs???

DS

Fenderbender
What kind of party is it without alcohol??? can we take turns playing pin the tail on Stugs???
That sounds fun! Sorry no band, we just got together for fun to record a few songs.I'll tell ya what though,I'll play my country version of stairway to heaven on my acoustic and we can play a livley game of musical chairs!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That sounds fun! Sorry no band, we just got together for fun to record a few songs.I'll tell ya what though,I'll play my country version of stairway to heaven on my acoustic and we can play a livley game of musical chairs!
OH GOD/G-D please no country! :whiteflag: Do a rock an roll version. :please: