10 Year Anniversary

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
That sounds fun! Sorry no band, we just got together for fun to record a few songs.I'll tell ya what though,I'll play my country version of stairway to heaven on my acoustic and we can play a livley game of musical chairs!

remember the sign in Waynes World at the guitar shop it says no stairway to heaven?

me either.

i m great on the spoons so i can be your rythmn section!!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
That sounds fun! Sorry no band, we just got together for fun to record a few songs.I'll tell ya what though,I'll play my country version of stairway to heaven on my acoustic and we can play a livley game of musical chairs!

no_stairway.jpg
:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ok, I'll admit it. Alan Jackson does know how to sing country music. As do a few others.

I like alot of the oldies.

George Jones
Johnny Cash
Tammy Wynette
Eddy Arnold
Lynn Anderson
Patsy Cline
Roy Clark
Jeannie C Riley
Conway Twitty
Charlie Pride

just to name a few.

browniehound

I want Pink and Katy Perry!

Wow over9five, you totally suprised me with this post. In your posts you don't come a across as a person who listens to KISS 108FM, LOL. I know who they are because its programed on the shower radio that is shared with the woman and I listen to it for at least 20 minutes/day.

Now, I know what "Pink" looks like because I've seen her videos but I have no idea what Katy Perry looks like. Doesn't matter to me. Any woman that says "I kissed a girl and I liked it!" is welcome to headline any party I would throw, LOL.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Wow over9five, you totally suprised me with this post. In your posts you don't come a across as a person who listens to KISS 108FM, LOL. I know who they are because its programed on the shower radio that is shared with the woman and I listen to it for at least 20 minutes/day.

Now, I know what "Pink" looks like because I've seen her videos but I have no idea what Katy Perry looks like. Doesn't matter to me. Any woman that says "I kissed a girl and I liked it!" is welcome to headline any party I would throw, LOL.

YW :wink2:

katyperry.jpg

Ok, I'll admit it. Alan Jackson does know how to sing country music. As do a few others.

I like alot of the oldies.

George Jones
He stopped lovin her today
Johnny Cash
Folsum Prison
Tammy Wynette
Stand by Your Man
Eddy Arnold
Cattle call
Lynn Anderson
I never promised you a rose garden
Patsy Cline
Crazy
Roy Clark
I had your love on the tips of my fingers
Jeannie C Riley
Harper Valley PTA
Conway Twitty
Hello Darlin
Charlie Pride
Kiss an Angel Good Mornin

just to name a few.
I could play this game all day. LOL

Those were some great songs. I grew up on them. Not into the newer stuff. I quit listening years ago. I know most of the old country by heart even to this day. Anything pre-2000, I know most of it.
Give King George (Strait) a listen, he and Allen Jackson both do mostly traditional sounding country music.