10 Year Anniversary

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Give King George (Strait) a listen, he and Allen Jackson both do mostly traditional sounding country music.
Allen Jackson is (or used to be :happy-very:) one of my favorites. Travis Tritt Clint Black There is one singer that I really like. His voice is great but he is ugly as all get out. I can't think of his name.

another good one!
Sorry, somehow I missed the last sentence with Lyle's (Lovett) in it.Also, sorry for the hi-jack. I love good country music and dearly love dancing to it. Some of the newer center manager isn't country and it leaves me listening to XM comedy channel. But I hate cRAP and hip-hop.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sorry, somehow I missed the last sentence with Lyle's (Lovett) in it.Also, sorry for the hi-jack. I love good country music and dearly love dancing to it. Some of the newer center manager isn't country and it leaves me listening to XM comedy channel. But I hate cRAP and hip-hop.
Not into rap (alot of it anyway) or hip-hop either. I do like rock and many of the newer artists that can be somewhat classified into that genre. At home we listen to oldies.

browniehound

YW :wink2:

katyperry.jpg

Thanks MV

satellitedriver

Bring back the days it was called country and western.
The PC money crowd made the industry drop the western name tag.
I for one, still enjoy a three chord beat and the sound of shuffling feet, while hearing the pool balls crack in the distance.
I will pop a top, again.

chopstic

we need to melt the original brown cafe server computer to make square pieces of metal to give everyone. each piece will be stamped with something like this;

-------------------------------
This metal bar was stamped
from the comp-frame of
N907UP, the first computer in
the Brown Cafe fleet.
-----------------------------
Celebrating 10 years of
service
1999-2009
---------------------------------

over9five

Staff member
Wow over9five, you totally suprised me with this post.

Ha! My kids got me Katy Perrys "One of the Boys" CD for Christmas 'cuz I like 'I Kissed a Girl' and 'Hot n Cold'. Guess what? I liked the whole CD. Usually when I get a CD, I like the one song that led me to buy it and nothing else on it.

As for Pink, I never liked Pink......... until now. Her new songs 'So What?' and 'Sober' are great. 'U + Ur Hand' is a little much, but the CD may be worth getting.

....and I like Sirius 36 BPM. That should get ya!

Bring back the days it was called country and western.
The PC money crowd made the industry drop the western name tag.
I for one, still enjoy a three chord beat and the sound of shuffling feet, while hearing the pool balls crack in the distance.
I will pop a top, again.
George Strait & Alan Jackson