10 year deal???

ups hero

Come to think of it...... I recall hearing something like that too. Lol.. However, to we get that $2 per hour ups said we have to sacrifice our turkeys ...FOREVER..

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I can confirm hall said UPS wants a 10 year contract, was mentioned in the 728 rally, was also mentioned the union is adamantly against it because UPS likes to find loopholes in things such as 9.5 language that can't be addressed until the next contract, for example.

We were told just the opposite: the union had proposed a 10-year deal, but UPS isn't willing to consider anything beyond 4.

balland chain

I just received a phone call from a co-worker that a tent. agreement has been reached.. This is just a rumor though. Apparently Amazon is fed up with the lies that a contract agreement would be reached early on.. To this I say vote no, don't give those greedy bastards a damn thing. Like stated in another post, we have been bled dry, not the company has to give up some of the blood this go around...we are blue lifeless zombies just tying to keep our jobs at this point.. lets give em hell !!