10 Year Old Learns The Hard Way America Has No Free Market!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Aug 21, 2009.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

10 Year Old Girl Fined $50 for not having a license.

So the agents showed poor judgement but the fact remains that the agents were acting according to the law and therefore there is such a law and it was the circumstances of the case that caused such public shame that they took the easy way out and in this case blamed the officers. I blame the politicians who passed the law in the first place! A law most likely passed to protect other businesses from competition rather than the public at large but I'm sure it won't take much to convince the non-thinking public that the lemonade in question posed a health risk because it lacked proper testing or rather the young girl had failed to prove to the State she was capable of making a pitcher of lemonade!

Ah but the good news is the State creates it's own enemies and I'd say a certain 10 year old just got her first lesson on opposing state monopoly economics and what the Matrix really is!

:rofl:

2. doogapf

doogapf New Member

I wonder if a hidden camera would have shown Fat Tony's men walking up to the lemonade stand, going to bat and stomping it into pieces.

3. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Free Market and Capitalism are not synonyms!