10 Year Residence History

topp101

I heard UPS wants a 10 year residence history. I don't have a way of providing them that, except for the past 4 years. What can I do?

I doubt they will ask for this but if they do do a free background check of yourself and that shoud give you what you need. Try the app been verified its free for your Mobil phone.

A

anonymous6

welcome to the cafe. now please provide evidence that you are a real person.

UPSGUY72

I heard UPS wants a 10 year residence history. I don't have a way of providing them that, except for the past 4 years. What can I do?

Who told you that ???? All that UPS and any other employer needs is a Social Security card and a Drivers licence in order to complete and I-9 and verify that information...

iowa boy

Who told you that ???? All that UPS and any other employer needs is a Social Security card and a Drivers licence in order to complete and I-9 and verify that information...

When i was part-time, I Had to provide an address history to fill the entire page of a form for the TSA when I was asked to handle our outgoing air volume in our building. My history ended up going back to 1982 to fill out the page.

UPSGUY72

When i was part-time, I Had to provide an address history to fill the entire page of a form for the TSA when I was asked to handle our outgoing air volume in our building. My history ended up going back to 1982 to fill out the page.

Do you work at a AIR PORT HUB. They don't do it in are area.

iowa boy

Do you work at a AIR PORT HUB. They don't do it in are area.

Nope. But I did what was called last look recovery, meaning I was the last one to touch the box before it went on the plane. I had to be TSA certified before I could do it. When you are hired they just do a standard backround check which doesn't include a TSA check, but when you do last look, then they check your backround again and with a little more depth to make sure you are not a terrorist or a threat to the airline.

Johney

How do you not know where you lived over the past 10 years? Or is it that maybe you lived in Iran or some place in Pakistan with high walls that got raided by Navy SEALS in the past 10 years?

barnyard

KTM rider
I had to provide a 10 year work and residence history to fulfill DOT requirements when I started driving. Had to do it again when I went to feeder school (2ish years ago.) It was easy, I have lived here for 16 years and been at UPS for 15.

topp101

How do you not know where you lived over the past 10 years? Or is it that maybe you lived in Iran or some place in Pakistan with high walls that got raided by Navy SEALS in the past 10 years?

I lived with my girlfriend for 5 years and it was her house and the bills were in her name. I just gave her money to pay my share. I never needed anything in my name. My drivers license for most of that time was from a different state