$100,000 Club Balloons to 225

Discussion in 'The Archives' started by tdu, Oct 7, 2002.

1. tdu

tdu Guest

$100,000 Club Balloons to 225
    This years $100,000 Club (click here to view it), which TDU has published annually for over 20 years, shows a lot about the priorities of our union leadership.

The chart lists all officials, elected or appointed, regardless of viewpoint or history, who are paid over $100,000.

This year the Club ballooned to 225 officials, who took in $32.6 million last year.
  2. grayfox1

grayfox1 Guest

Can anyone suggest a site that is directed towards UPS stock discussion???
  3. tieguy

tieguy Guest

What does it show? There are teamster locals where 100,000 would be starting pay. Ask some of your car carriers how much they make.
  4. ok2bclever

ok2bclever Guest

What does it show?

It shows more union officials are making more money,not a bad thing in and of itself, but I do know having union leader's wages going up faster than the worker's wages that they represent is a bad sign.

Now having company officials defending them is reeeeeeally a bad sign. [​IMG]
  5. tieguy

tieguy Guest

I didn't realize there was a law againt attacking the asinine comments of some rabid TDU dog. My bad.
  6. ok2bclever

ok2bclever Guest

No there isn't a law against it although I bet both the current union hierarchy and definately UPS would support the legistlation. I am not a TDU member, but if management is against them they can't be all bad. [​IMG]