100% Surveillance by UPS outside of work; Cell Phone & Computer Usage

CRASH501

Where oh where is TIE or DRAGON on this thread , while i agree this guy is loony tunes , wow! listening device in your package car maybe , but tapping your phones NO WAY!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It appears that UPS or someone closely affiliated with UPS feels the need to constantly investigate the activities of employees outside of work, as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers to the point of Harassment, Humiliation, Abuse, and Discrimination. I also think they have some kind of listening device on my phone as a security measure.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. Thanks in advance.

Please God !!! Tell me your not driving a package car and meeting our customers !!!!!!

Bristol Brown

I find the OP comments hard to believe but wouldn`t worry about UPS listening to my phone conversations as they do not have my home number or my mobile phone number and they never will have those numbers.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Where oh where is TIE or DRAGON on this thread , while i agree this guy is loony tunes , wow! listening device in your package car maybe , but tapping your phones NO WAY!

Now here is someone who is an authority on being watched!:crazy:

Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy

Loyal_Teamster12
You must be a little confused Cove, this guy really isn't god.

Recently, it appears that there has been a discovery of some shady, questionable activity going on over the years within UPS management in connection to some higher seniority members that you are unaware of. The evidence suggests that most of these investigations were performed without probable cause which violates American's 4th Amendment Rights, of Illegal Search and Seizures. Most of the issues that I am talking about, that doesn't necessarily involve your center, has been witnessed, noted, and documented with evidence and specific examples and are being prepared to be presented to the highest ranking officials within our organization at the national level. We believe this could be the start of a class action law suit of monumental proportion, and the award of a hefty some of money, along with the firing of some top ranked officials within our organization, specifically my area.

So, without going into to much detail or more than I already have, you have no idea what the facts are other than what I have shared with you, so unless you have anything remotely positive to say, or any kind words of advice, I direct you now at this time to stop commenting on my post.

Thanks in advance. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

CRASH501

Recently, it appears that there has been a discovery of some shady, questionable activity going on over the years within UPS management in connection to some higher seniority members that you are unaware of. The evidence suggests that most of these investigations were performed without probable cause which violates American's 4th Amendment Rights, of Illegal Search and Seizures. Most of the issues that I am talking about, that doesn't necessarily involve your center, has been witnessed, noted, and documented with evidence and specific examples and are being prepared to be presented to the highest ranking officials within our organization at the national level. We believe this could be the start of a class action law suit of monumental proportion, and the award of a hefty some of money, along with the firing of some top ranked officials within our organization, specifically my area.

So, without going into to much detail or more than I already have, you have no idea what the facts are other than what I have shared with you, so unless you have anything remotely positive to say, or any kind words of advice, I direct you now at this time to stop commenting on my post.

isnt it really our post ?
I mean you did come in and share it with us?
lol.
devils advocate........Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
ADVICE , " GROW EYES ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD "

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Yeah, Ive got some........Get some professional help.

As for the rest of the post, it sounds strangely like the email I keep getting from Africa, you know, the English gent that has 52 million dollars that he needs my help with getting hold of, and all I have to do is send him 350 bucks and then I get half of the 52 mill. You know the one.

Too many strange similarities.

d

UPSGUY72

Please get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
If you didn't want to be cross examined, why on earth did you take the stand?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As for the rest of the post, it sounds strangely like the email I keep getting from Africa, you know, the English gent that has 52 million dollars that he needs my help with getting hold of, and all I have to do is send him 350 bucks and then I get half of the 52 mill. You know the one.

d

don't let klein hear about this golden opportunity

Cementups

Box Monkey
Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg
Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
For the record, this is a double shot post. Takes a double to take it seriously. Sadly I've only had one so you're still a kook.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
] [video=youtube;AWMwRu0dkh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMwRu0dkh4&feature=player_detailpage[/video] NUT !!!!