105=105=105??

I'm curious. Anyone here (driver, management, etc) that honestly believes 105 stops today is the same as 105 stops yesterday or 105 stops a week ago?? My center manager cant understand why it took me 35 minutes longer today to do the same number of stops as yesterday?? Just wondering if i'm missing something :crazy2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm curious. Anyone here (driver, management, etc) that honestly believes 105 stops today is the same as 105 stops yesterday or 105 stops a week ago?? My center manager cant understand why it took me 35 minutes longer today to do the same number of stops as yesterday?? Just wondering if i'm missing something :crazy2:

A knowledgeable Center manager?

over9five

Staff member
When a friend was questioned by his center manager the same way, he would answer, "Every day is different, That's why they number them!".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ask him to print out your OR from both days so that you can point out the differences to him. Maybe you had more CODs, more send agains, more miles. Maybe there was a delay on road (construction, funeral, ducks walking across the road--don't laugh, that happens up here) that delayed you. We all know that there are days when the pkgs fall off the car and days when you have to push them off. I have had days where I have delivered 140 more quickly than 120.