15 Stops, 190 Miles

some1else

pffft when i was on sat. air i was over 220-250 miles every sat. just find a 663xxx truck they have the best seats for long haul i found ;) did alot of experimenting they dont turn the best but very cushy seats and are fairly quite.

upsgrunt

Was 3-hour planned. The air pickups screwed it up completely - without them I would have been done 11:30.

220-250 miles? Just no freakin way - my butt would be numb.

IF you averaged 60 m.p.h., which you can't, just the driving part should plan out to AT LEAST 3 hours and 10 minutes. If you add 15 stops, the realistic plan should be closer to over 4 hours. If you are going to work Saturdays, you might as well get paid for the hours you are owed.

IF you averaged 60 m.p.h., which you can't, just the driving part should plan out to AT LEAST 3 hours and 10 minutes. If you add 15 stops, the realistic plan should be closer to over 4 hours. If you are going to work Saturdays, you might as well get paid for the hours you are owed.
Ah, so you agree with me. What is realistically a 4+ hour day is usually just a 3 hour planned day.

some1else

i never heard of anyone looking at the "plan" for sat air.

i did it for years and never heard what my plan or o/u was... and sure didnt get bonus!