16 year pt transferred to driver not giving me a fair chance to make book

Jj1213

Need that full time
In an in New Jersey local 177 just want to ask a question see if anyone can help me . I'm on day 23 and they keep sending me home worked 1 day in the past 7. Don't they have to give me my chance within 60 calander days?

UPSGUY72

In an in New Jersey local 177 just want to ask a question see if anyone can help me . I'm on day 23 and they keep sending me home worked 1 day in the past 7. Don't they have to give me my chance within 60 calander days?

You have been working for UPS for 16 and still can't find your Steward to ask him a important question like this... Also you didn't transfer to driving you either won a bid or put your name on the list to become a driver when a position opened....

to answer your question NO

Jj1213

Need that full time
Company is very shady management seems like since I have years in they don't want me to make book Steward told me when 60 days come up we talk to center manager All they talk about is numbers they put me out there 2 weeks straight in blizzard conditions expecting a scratch? WtF. Not a fair shot

Pooter

It's been terrible weather wise in the past seven days so maybe it's a nice break for you.

You still have 7 days to scratch. Talk to center manager. Ask about your production. Ask questions!

As for your family; when you are not able to drive, see if you can work twilight to make up hours.

Jj1213

Need that full time
Meadowlands. They say can't work in hub during probation It seems management gets angry and doesn't like me talking to steward and asking questions

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Meadowlands. They say can't work in hub during probation It seems management gets angry and doesn't like me talking to steward and asking questions

You don't have a right to an 8 hour guaranteed day until you make book. You're in something of a sink hole and UPS is trying to play the game; cover drivers usually have the right to work the local sort if they're cut for the day but the same doesn't apply to a pre-seniority FT driver. I would just keep at it, try to make book and then burn those mother:censored2:ers every chance you get once you get the hang of the job and can memorize every method.

Jj1213

Need that full time
Are they trying to make me say friend::k it and go back to hub? Numbers don't look good because of blizzard conditions couple weeks back now that it's clear not sending me out

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just look at the National Grievance docket and all the 177 cases ,that may be why management is busting your chops. Not saying it is right just saying.......