165 stops at Ground to end

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
WIth pickups I had around 165 stops most of last week, with the new rules I'm being split in half. Aside from training the new person, to do the other half, I think this is good news.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
In fact the guy who covered me 2 weeks ago isn't talking to me. He did it 3 days, my contractor covered thurs/fri. And decided to split the route.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nah but on the real i average 135 to 160 every day. 120 to 140 miles or so. You get used to it no doubt. Mad ot thats bout the only cool part bout it but that gets old too getting home at 830 to 930 every night

!Retired!

4 guys should tell you that they have 4 times the volume you do and their express volume as well.
If I had the Ground drivers Del and PUPs on my truck/route, there's no way I could do it.
Nah but on the real i average 135 to 160 every day. 120 to 140 miles or so. You get used to it no doubt. Mad ot thats bout the only cool part bout it but that gets old too getting home at 830 to 930 every night
I do 80-85 DEL, done by 2:00 (sometimes sooner), PUPS start at 3:00 with 33 regulars and drive 50-55 miles total. Home at 7:00-7:10. Not bad when the kids are off, but when they need homework help and I have to shower, eat dinner, give the cat her meds and feed my fish, it gets late very fast.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Our center is a mess. Never enough drivers, not enough routes put in everyday,idiot dispatches and even worse loaders. Place is ran like sh_t to be honest with ya. I just laugh everyday and think to myself this is the most idiotic unorganized and worst ran place ive ever worked. If it werent for the drivers fixing their mistakes everyday they would be dunzo dude lol