1984 in america. orwell rolls in his grave

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Well, I actually became very sick & had to seek great medical care, including living with my mom & later on with a brother. I was down to just 49 kg in weight.
Had no Internet services & even if I could, my eyesight got lost as well.
Just had eye surgeries, & all went well and I can see, again.
On the other side, my feet feel constantly frozen and I also suffer from cronic pancreatitis. Taking morphine for that & nerve pills for feet.
Still feeling sick each & everyday.
But as of yesterday, I found out that a UPS driver who had trained me past away, at only 50yrs old.
He was an awesome fellow and he is totally missed!
My condolences to family, friends and relatives.
I think you can get pancreatitis from eating too many hotdogs. Give up the cart and get well!:-)

rod

Retired 22 years
Now we need Tieguy (what an a----hole), Kenmie (and his taper gun), and a dozen more of the old ones who made this site interesting to start posting again.

rickyb

in 1984 they drink "victory gin". kinda reminds me how americans (and many other people) think theyre free. also in 1984 theyre in permanent war like america.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Bruh, we're already there.

From his book:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

rickyb

Well, I actually became very sick & had to seek great medical care, including living with my mom & later on with a brother. I was down to just 49 kg in weight.
Had no Internet services & even if I could, my eyesight got lost as well.
Just had eye surgeries, & all went well and I can see, again.
On the other side, my feet feel constantly frozen and I also suffer from cronic pancreatitis. Taking morphine for that & nerve pills for feet.
Still feeling sick each & everyday.
But as of yesterday, I found out that a UPS driver who had trained me past away, at only 50yrs old.
He was an awesome fellow and he is totally missed!
My condolences to family, friends and relatives.
r u still alive?

PT Car Washer

Bruh, we're already there.

From his book:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
Sounds like trumps vision of America.