1st NFL sunday.

Brownsfan

Ill watch the Browns all season if Johnny Football is starting. Hoyer play good or hes going to the bench lol. My prediction is he will be starting by week 5, I think the Browns have a bi after the 4th game.
I like hoyer. He's a pretty good qb. His only problem is that damn kid breathing down his neck. I can't stand jf. The hype machine is setting him up for Robert griffin typefall. Boy knows how to sell a jersey though, I'll give him that.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Jump man who's your team?
I hate to say it, the Cowboys. Gotta stick with your team through thick and thin though. Some people are calling an upset today against the 49ers, I hope so. The Eagles are going to run away with that division im thinking though.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Projectors are the way to go if you have a big room and a have a big wall available to project on. If you do ever get one, don't buy a screen. Waste of money. Me and my buddy built a frame for it and I got a white and a silver paint and a metallic paint from Michaels art store and mixed them together for a more reflective surfaceto paint the wall with. I did 5 coats on the wall. Total cost for paint and materials 130 bux.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
jm.jpg
Sit around the The tv with my sick kids, and wish I had a bigger tv. Lol
Heres an avatar for ya lol. Love that cocky sumbitch lol.

Brownsfan

I hate to say it, the Cowboys. Gotta stick with your team through thick and thin though. Some people are calling an upset today against the 49ers, I hope so. The Eagles are going to run away with that division im thinking though.
Cowboys!! Glory days starts playing in my head when I think of the cowboys. I'm really looking forward to that dal vs sf game today. I think the niners will win, even though they have a cocky overrated qb as well. Crapernick!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Cowboys!! Glory days starts playing in my head when I think of the cowboys. I'm really looking forward to that dal vs sf game today. I think the niners will win, even though they have a cocky overrated qb as well. Crapernick!
We have no defense enough said. Hopefully Tony Homo lights it up today lmfao.

Brownsfan

We have no defense enough said. Hopefully Tony Homo lights it up today lmfao.
Tony homo lol. Well it must be football season cause the browns are being sacrificed by the steelers once again. Why do we even play these guys. We have no shot ever. Oh well

Brownsfan

Holy cowabunga! Cleveland has mounted a stellar comeback after a dismal first half. All done without the help of Johnny football. Lol