2/12/2014 UPS package not scanned in?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I know it says nothing about rs or call tags which is why it has nothing to do with what i had posted about Samuel L Jackson or not
and it's still they can only be insured up 1000 not 100

Sent using BrownCafe App

Where are you getting that $1000 number from? If its over $1000 there are high value procedures but they have to be insured for that amount before it would apply.

T

Turdferguson

Rates and service guide the most you can insure an rs or call tag is for up to 1000 nothing above that ammount you have ro declare the ammount but the most it can be is up to 1000.00 dollars

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Rates and service guide the most you can insure an rs or call tag is for up to 1000 nothing above that ammount you have ro declare the ammount but the most it can be is up to 1000.00 dollars

Sent using BrownCafe App
There you go. It only took you 8 times to slow down and find the words to convey what you actually meant.

oldngray

nowhere special
http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-e...162198&pmt=b&pkw=learn american english&pdv=c
www.rosettastone.com_2014-02-19_18-58-43.png

Jeanszv

so today after i stalked the driver he said to me that sometimes items dont get scanned because the label is bad. i had a picture of my package so that i could document the tracking number. i showed him and he scanned it so see if it was a good label. it scanned now when i track it it says pick up void. i am starting to think that i am SOL. he was trying to reassure me that it could turn up. that due to snow days we have been having things can get backed up. i am sooo frustrated.

the package in question was going to one of those companies that buys scrap gold. they sent me the overnight label i did not purchase it. when i called them they said that the labels are insured for up to $1000. not sure if that is true or not and at this point it wont help me since the package was not scanned its liike it does not exsist.

it really sucks bc i had debated for weeks on weather or not to sell my old childhood jewelry that was just collecting dust in my jewelry box but figured i could use the cash to help with my wedding bands. i should of Just kept the damn jewelry now i have no jewelry or money.

Deeply disappointed.

oldngray

nowhere special
It sounds like something fishy might be going on with that scrap gold company. Sending you a return label then voiding it is very odd.

oldngray

nowhere special
I bet that when driver scanned then voided is what she is seeing.

Possibly. I didn't think of that but if the driver scanned and voided without doing anything else it wouldn't get entered into system, unless he waited to void it.

Jeanszv

the gold scap company was actually very helpful. i also know friends of mine who have used their services with no issues. the Driver scanned the picture i had in my phone of the label to see if it was a good label. once he saw that it scanned just fine he voided the pickup.

Jeanszv

its also very unlikely that the label fell off. i put it in the little plastic bag thing and tapped over it! so idk what happened here. i trust the driver he comes every day to my office and nothing has ever gone missing. im just at a lost and annoyed!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
so today after i stalked the driver he said to me that sometimes items dont get scanned because the label is bad. i had a picture of my package so that i could document the tracking number. i showed him and he scanned it so see if it was a good label. it scanned now when i track it it says pick up void. i am starting to think that i am SOL. he was trying to reassure me that it could turn up. that due to snow days we have been having things can get backed up. i am sooo frustrated.

the package in question was going to one of those companies that buys scrap gold. they sent me the overnight label i did not purchase it. when i called them they said that the labels are insured for up to $1000. not sure if that is true or not and at this point it wont help me since the package was not scanned its liike it does not exsist.

it really sucks bc i had debated for weeks on weather or not to sell my old childhood jewelry that was just collecting dust in my jewelry box but figured i could use the cash to help with my wedding bands. i should of Just kept the damn jewelry now i have no jewelry or money.

Deeply disappointed.

*whether*

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
the gold scap company was actually very helpful. i also know friends of mine who have used their services with no issues. the Driver scanned the picture i had in my phone of the label to see if it was a good label. once he saw that it scanned just fine he voided the pickup.

*scrap*

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
its also very unlikely that the label fell off. i put it in the little plastic bag thing and tapped over it! so idk what happened here. i trust the driver he comes every day to my office and nothing has ever gone missing. im just at a lost and annoyed!

*taped*

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
*yep*

Not much interesting going on in here. Might as well stir things up.:batman2:
Nah...hard to be interesting sometimes....how was work? I lifted things up....and put them down...then I lifted that othe heavyr stuff....and put it down.
*snore*

Status
Not open for further replies.