2 Hours over!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If you've made seniority, their numbers are their problems. Do your job like a sup is with you everyday and let them worry about their silly arbitrary metrics and reports.

Holydriver

So what you think can they fire me because I went 2 hours over sometimes, The numbers always go from 120 over to 2 hours over. NEVER NEVER run scratch! No one runs that. Well except the people that load there own cars, the runners and gunners.
Are you on Orion yet? Orion and the old system are two separate systems that calculate your planned day wrong. They send you out with Orion delivery solution which always takes longer than the old way, that's why no one makes bonus anymore and everyone is at least an hour over plan.

brown67

Got a sup off my back when I kept demanding she run my route scratch. Told her I would sit in the jump seat and watch her run the route. I wouldn't help her other than to tell her where to go.

Every time she complain I would just try to hand my DIAD to her and say, "show me how to run it scratch." Then I would tell her. "If you can ran scratch then I'll run scratch. If you can't run scratch then I can't run scratch." She left me alone after that, because there was no way to run that route scratch. She knew and I knew it. Put the ball in there court.

Hunting for stops is not stealing time. Also, document your load. Take a picture, count how many on area misloads you have. If it is not where it should be, then its an on area misload.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
U can document every misload using the precomm softkey from the package delivery screen it will print the report out in the morning. I used to do that whenever I wanted to make a point.

Cementups

Box Monkey
U can document every misload using the precomm softkey from the package delivery screen it will print the report out in the morning. I used to do that whenever I wanted to make a point.
We are required to do that in our center. All misloads must be accounted for so that way preload can be held accountable. Plus we also have someone out running around picking up out of areas and shuttling them to the proper drivers so they need to know who has what so they can plan for the runner.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We are required to do that in our center. All misloads must be accounted for so that way preload can be held accountable. Plus we also have someone out running around picking up out of areas and shuttling them to the proper drivers so they need to know who has what so they can plan for the runner.
That's funny, they always acted surprised when I did it. No one ever told us about that tool either, I had to figure it out on my own.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you guys talking about off-area misloads or packages for your area that are misloaded on the car?

underworked1

2 people have posted on here to take a picture of your load. Don't ever do that. Taking pictures inside of ups property is something they will fire you for. If this guy is threatening your job and you show him a picture of ups property (inside the truck or center) then you have just given him everything he needs to make good on those threats.

9.5 everyday

We too are required to send in any misloads by 15:00. But most of the time they send back a message can you meet driver or run misload.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We too are required to send in any misloads by 15:00. But most of the time they send back a message can you meet driver or run misload.
They ALWAYS send that message here.
"Driver A and Driver B meet for misload". Ya, ok, we're only a half hour away from each other lol. I usually just run them myself when I'm done, easy money. Occasionally I have to respond "copy but my pickups won't be in on time". Magically an air driver calls me a few hours later to shuttle it to the other driver.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
2 people have posted on here to take a picture of your load. Don't ever do that. Taking pictures inside of ups property is something they will fire you for. If this guy is threatening your job and you show him a picture of ups property (inside the truck or center) then you have just given him everything he needs to make good on those threats.
Damn I didn't know that