2 Late Airs on Saturday - Was told possible warning letter

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Do the pilots get warning letters for being late?
Above a certain altitude there is no speed limit so how could they be late?
Well, technically you can't go over Mach .99. But from what I understand most of the issues are getting them loaded in Louisville.

Plus with their contract issues they're doing some moves to delay flights. Like a mini work slow down. If there is a minor issue that requires a special sign off they'll maintenance to get it placarded inoperative, removed, or fixed.

PT Car Washer

Well, technically you can't go over Mach .99. But from what I understand most of the issues are getting them loaded in Louisville.

Plus with their contract issues they're doing some moves to delay flights. Like a mini work slow down. If there is a minor issue that requires a special sign off they'll maintenance to get it placarded inoperative, removed, or fixed.
Pilots did the same thing last contract dispute. Saturday Air was always late. After the contract was settled no more late. So far this year I have not seen any late planes.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Pilots did the same thing last contract dispute. Saturday Air was always late. After the contract was settled no more late. So far this year I have not seen any late planes.
We haven't had on time Saturday air in about a month and a half. Weekdays have been hit and miss. More late than on time. But nothing too bad. Just causes preload to wrap a few minutes late.