2 trips & ORION

J

Jerry Gallo

My route starts with a straight truck delivering 2 bulk stops, then comes back to to center to deliver & pickup in a P700 all day. I haven't had my O ride yet, 'cause they say they're having difficulty finding a solution for this 2 trip variable. Just curious if anyone else on the forum has had to deal with something similar, & if so, how your mgmt. team is going about solving it? Thanks.

Overpaid Union Thug

My route starts with a straight truck delivering 2 bulk stops, then comes back to to center to deliver & pickup in a P700 all day. I haven't had my O ride yet, 'cause they say they're having difficulty finding a solution for this 2 trip variable. Just curious if anyone else on the forum has had to deal with something similar, & if so, how your mgmt. team is going about solving it? Thanks.

Add that to the long list of evidence that proves that ORION is an epic failure.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not really. It's just more perfect miles due to double trip necessity.

Another thing is to give the bulk stop another name. You would download 2 edd's.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I double trip almost daily. Dispatcher can put a "return to building" in your ORION plan. He/she can slide it around to accurately reflect when your returning for your second half.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Orion has been at our center for probably 6 or 7 months now and 2 occasions combined. Our center is a total CLUSTERBUCK lol. I think their at the point where they have literally had it. The DOLS, EDD and DISPATCH are total garbage every day lol. The 1 Orion woman told me not to repeat what she said, but she said this center is a total Disaster lol. Said also the supes were a bunch of lazyasczzes lol. She was like how long has it been this bucked up? I was like forever lol. We got this dispatch dude who has like a zillion different plans, she said he should only have 10 to 15 plans max. That's what happens when you have good drivers at a center and they can perform miracles and magic to their constant BUCKUPS EVERYDAY lol. She was like it isn't going to work in this center cause of all the plans, the DOLS will never get straight and their constantly busting out routes. BUT ACCORDING TO UPS, ORION WORKS, AND YEAH IM A BILLIOANIRE TOO, BUT WORK HERE CAUSE I LOVE GETTING MY ASCZZ BEAT LIKE A DOG EVERYDAY lmfao. Yeah their still working on it as we speak lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Orion has been at our center for probably 6 or 7 months now and 2 occasions combined. Our center is a total CLUSTERBUCK lol. I think their at the point where they have literally had it. The DOLS, EDD and DISPATCH are total garbage every day lol. The 1 Orion woman told me not to repeat what she said, but she said this center is a total Disaster lol. Said also the supes were a bunch of lazyasczzes lol. She was like how long has it been this bucked up? I was like forever lol. We got this dispatch dude who has like a zillion different plans, she said he should only have 10 to 15 plans max. That's what happens when you have good drivers at a center and they can perform miracles and magic to their constant BUCKUPS EVERYDAY lol. She was like it isn't going to work in this center cause of all the plans, the DOLS will never get straight and their constantly busting out routes. BUT ACCORDING TO UPS, ORION WORKS, AND YEAH IM A BILLIOANIRE TOO, BUT WORK HERE CAUSE I LOVE GETTING MY ASCZZ BEAT LIKE A DOG EVERYDAY lmfao. Yeah their still working on it as we speak lol.

What does this have to do with Orion and double tripping?

oldngray

nowhere special
Why use two Diads when you can have ORiON account for your return to building and reconfigure based on your second half? If you use two Diads and don't have a return to building how are those miles accounted for in the solution?

Because that would make ORION look bad?