2 types at UPS

For the a s s that wrote this if it wasn't for us drivers and part timers you wouldn't have a job that's why you sit behind a desk cause you sucked as a driver or where ever you came from
actually loaded packages in trailers for three years never complain and always did my part and did more work to make up for the slackers... came to work got the job done and left... I gurantee I did or could do any job better then you honestly... u strike me as one of the people I'm talking about someone who blames problems on everyone else but you... don't worry I encounter those people everyday life in ups and outside of ups. soo ur not alone

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The two types of people at UPS
1. People that get stuff done

2. People that are worthless and honestly should be fired

Now how to decipher which group your in...

if you continually bring up union you prolly a number 2

if you continually complain about too much work prolly a number 2

if you work on sort and ask supervisor when do I get to go home every 5 mins u prolly a number 2

If you complaining about orion u prolly a number two. UPS pays you to do what they want just follow the system whether ya agree or disagree I mean damn some you drivers pulling in 80000 a year

If you are injured more then once then most likely your a number two just trying to play the system

If your filing grievances prolly a number two... in my expierence the people that file the grievance are the worst workers...

If your a center manager and you only show up to your building when you have Corporate visiting u prolly a number two...

If your a center manager and you don't bend the rules a lil to show help out employees u prolly a number 2...

If your a supervisor and don't show your employees respect during daily interactions u prolly a number 2...

If you a PT sup and you kiss the ft sup ass and center managers ass you prolly a number 2
Universal truth if ya always blaming and complainING and trying to find the scapegoat in life; maybe you should look at yourself and realize the problem is you...

Just thoughts from a lowly PT sup
I just flushed a number 2. Which type are you?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
actually loaded packages in trailers for three years never complain and always did my part and did more work to make up for the slackers... came to work got the job done and left... I gurantee I did or could do any job better then you honestly... u strike me as one of the people I'm talking about someone who blames problems on everyone else but you... don't worry I encounter those people everyday life in ups and outside of ups. soo ur not alone

Oh, one of these guys again?

Did you know that if someone gives you food or drink laced with fecal matter it increases your chances of having worms in your rectum?
Screenshot_2015-03-05-15-51-03.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why in the hell would you go into management if you put in 3 years part time?

andrsnbkj

Good for you 3 years of experience a plus and to discriminate against someone who doesnt meet a number is beyond me even when there working hard and dripping sweat

F

FrigidAdCorrector

There's a third type

Idiot Part Time Sups who think they are the sh**.

People like you give us all a bad name. So thanks for that.

maroon.