2 types at UPS

F

FrigidAdCorrector

All ya doing is calling names Which is childish... u disagree with something I said give reason and debate...

But that would require you to use critical thinking skills which ya prolly don't possess
LOL OKAY pal. Childish is coming on here guns blazing saying a bunch of bull that is just simply not true. Oh and the fact that you are used "u" show you lack any kind of intelligence.

Run along now young one. Adults are talking.

LOL OKAY pal. Childish is coming on here guns blazing saying a bunch of bull that is just simply not true. Oh and the fact that you are used "u" show you lack any kind of intelligence.

Run along now young one. Adults are talking.
Once again a coward runs away.... u say I'm a maroon soooo show me the error in my logic of what I said in the intial post??? And tell me why I'm wrong...

upschuck

Once again a coward runs away.... u say I'm a maroon soooo show me the error in my logic of what I said in the intial post??? And tell me why I'm wrong...
Because the people who are doing this long term, know they can't go 100% all the time and last 30+ years. You didn't, but seem to think everyone else can.

Overpaid Union Thug

The two types of people at UPS
1. People that get stuff done

2. People that are worthless and honestly should be fired

Now how to decipher which group your in...

if you continually bring up union you prolly a number 2

if you continually complain about too much work prolly a number 2

if you work on sort and ask supervisor when do I get to go home every 5 mins u prolly a number 2

If you complaining about orion u prolly a number two. UPS pays you to do what they want just follow the system whether ya agree or disagree I mean damn some you drivers pulling in 80000 a year

If you are injured more then once then most likely your a number two just trying to play the system

If your filing grievances prolly a number two... in my expierence the people that file the grievance are the worst workers...

If your a center manager and you only show up to your building when you have Corporate visiting u prolly a number two...

If your a center manager and you don't bend the rules a lil to show help out employees u prolly a number 2...

If your a supervisor and don't show your employees respect during daily interactions u prolly a number 2...

If you a PT sup and you kiss the ft sup ass and center managers ass you prolly a number 2
Universal truth if ya always blaming and complainING and trying to find the scapegoat in life; maybe you should look at yourself and realize the problem is you...

Just thoughts from a lowly PT sup

Your thread is a number 2. And not the number 2 you are talking about.

Says others have no critical thinking skills.

Can not form a sentence.

Ironic?
pretty sure you get the
Because the people who are doing this long term, know they can't go 100% all the time and last 30+ years. You didn't, but seem to think everyone else can.

That's where your wrong I totally understand what your saying... it's up to management to balance out the workload. Also key for them to understand not every day is gonna be perfect becuase you guys aren't robots. I'm talking about a certain. Type of person that consistently complains and fails to do his fair share etc... u don't strike me as one of those guys... every center has them and you all know that

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Alright lets play your little game.
Or you are bringing up an organization that you pay to represent you.
Or you have an idiot dispatcher who for some reason gave you a 10 hour day in the same loop as someone who had a 7.5 hour day.
If you complaining about orion u prolly a number two. UPS pays you to do what they want just follow the system whether ya agree or disagree I mean damn some you drivers pulling in 80000 a year
Or you just want to go home sooner and you can save time and money by doing it in a more efficient way that a computer can't project because the road isn't on mapquest or been on your route for 5 years.
If you are injured more then once then most likely your a number two just trying to play the system
Or you work hard and got hurt because someone mislabeled a package. Has happened to me. Hurt myself lifting a mislabeled package. Out of commission for a while.
If your filing grievances prolly a number two... in my expierence the people that file the grievance are the worst workers...
Or you were an idiot and decided you had to show everyone you were the man and decided to start loading trailers.
If your a center manager and you don't bend the rules a lil to show help out employees u prolly a number 2...
Or the guy follows the rules. If you don't screw up and do your job your center manager doesn't have to bend over backwards for you. Mine never has.
If you a PT sup and you kiss the ft sup ass and center managers ass you prolly a number 2
Universal truth if ya always blaming and complainING and trying to find the scapegoat in life; maybe you should look at yourself and realize the problem is you...
What do you consider being a kiss ass? Doing your job properly. Because based on your anger I'm guessing you screw up a lot and ending up in hot sh** quite a bit.
There. Just played your little game. Your views are so narrow minded it's comical. There's two sides to every story. You will learn when you grow into an adult.

It's funny you're accusing me of name calling and lack of intelligence when you can't even form proper sentences, shorten simple three letter words, and then call me a coward. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Is this what you wanted?

No, it just means you give a damn about the direction things are headed.

“Too much” is subjective. You’ve never driven I take it?

if you work on sort and ask supervisor when do I get to go home every 5 mins u prolly a number 2
I’ve never seen this happen but if it were the case I might actually agree with you on this one.

If a system sucks that bad, don’t you think the input of people they pay that much to use it should be valuable in its development and implementation?

That’s just retarded. I don’t even know what to say to that.

People that file the grievance know their rights under the contract and don’t let them get abused.

If your a center manager and you only show up to your building when you have Corporate visiting u prolly a number two...

Might agree with this one.

What does this even mean?

If your a supervisor and don't show your employees respect during daily interactions u prolly a number 2...
Actually agree with this one too.

Are you sure you’re not doing this yourself?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Still waiting on "u" to engage in an actually debate
bbbls.gif

Is this what you wanted?

No, it just means you give a damn about the direction things are headed.

-Agree but people abuse the system. and I'm sure you know who those people are... and that is who this is directed at

“Too much” is subjective. You’ve never driven I take it?

-no I haven't and this quote is mainly in reference to those in the sort not the drivers but UPS pays you to do a job which is deliver packages why complain just get it done...

I’ve never seen this happen but if it were the case I might actually agree with you on this one.

-encounter this everyday on my sort

If a system sucks that bad, don’t you think the input of people they pay that much to use it should be valuable in its development and implementation?

-I think your right about this... but alot of people are just saying the system sucks but for some reason ever since they started using it, they are getting done 2 hours earlier then usual

That’s just retarded. I don’t even know what to say to that.

-yeah I'm wrong on that one... but I know an employee that will fake injuries to get time off told me when I was non management... but yeah I give ya kudos there

People that file the grievance know their rights under the contract and don’t let them get abused.

-first off I've never had a grievance filed on me cuz I understand it and people respect me... but i have seen others... if a sup picks up a box in the walkway and is a safety hazard due to limited egress and ya file a grievance it's bull:censored2:

Might agree with this one.

-should 100% agree on this

What does this even mean?

-overtime.. believe it or not I actually look out for the people I supervise and try to get my best workers who want overtime as much as they can... the union don't care about PT employees... I'm the only one trying to get then hours and let them work double shifts if needed

Actually agree with this one too.

-yeah I would hope so

Are you sure you’re not doing this yourself?

-Honestly I prolly hate upper management more then you do or anyone else on this site