2 weeks left

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by TheKingOfQueens, Jul 16, 2014.

1. I have about 2 weeks left before driving school. Does anyone know how many days I'm entitled to for sick and days off? I started sept and would like to use all my part time days off instead of just getting paid for them when I go full time . A little help my fellow UPS Brothas! Also don't really wanna load for another 2 weeks . The suspense is killing me !!!

2. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

I suggest you don't burn all your days. Suppose you fail driver school? Now all your days are gone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Oh man!!! Didn't think of that!! I'm studying really hard and I've been doing Sat air since Feb so I think that'll help me a little bit. Even still I know it's 3 sick days . What about personals ? I haven't been here a year yet but I have taken a couple of sicks and gotten paid for them .

4. turdbrown

turdbrown Member

the amount of time that you have available should be listed in hrs on your paychecks. If you call in sick, make sure that you call in 2 or more days. That way you are only charged one occurrence.

5. It says 0.00 for all days but it's always said that and I've still been able to call in sick and paid .

6. fres431

fres431 Active Member

You started in sept? Would that be sept 2013?

Sent using BrownCafe App

7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

You know what? I really hope you make it. I can't wait to see your posts during peak.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

If your paycheck lists 0.00 hrs...you have no sick days left. If you started in Sept 2013....you will not receive any personal days until Sept 2014.

9. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

And, if you've been paid for absences, you owe somebody some cash.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. How du you keep, an ass In suspensd??

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Fedex Guy

Fedex Guy Active Member

Whaa? Are you drunk already?

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

12. Fedex Guy

Fedex Guy Active Member

On Thursday when you pass intergrad, DO NOT ring up a $150 bar tab on the instructors room like I did by mistake. Luckily we figured it out when I checked out, but she prob would not have been happy.

13. 3 ,4 6 hours ago!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Fedex Guy

Fedex Guy Active Member

I think that answers the question. IVE, you are the man. We should go out drinking sometime. No, you cannot touch my hands.

15. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Going full time is great I'm happy for you but don't go pissing in the bosses Cheerios while still part time. He decides if you make it remember?

Plus you may think ft is this awesome thing but it just means twice the work at least twice the hours and twice the bull:censored2: for a bigger paycheck.

16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

All kidding aside----I really think you may have a drinking problem.

17. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

File that under....None of your Business.com! lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Really?

19. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Over 75% of the workforce deals with workday stress by drinking at least 2 alcoholic beverages.

That's scary.

20. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Am I the only one who thinks that a $150 bar tab for a week at Integrad is out of line?