2 weeks left

TheKingOfQueens

I have about 2 weeks left before driving school. Does anyone know how many days I'm entitled to for sick and days off? I started sept and would like to use all my part time days off instead of just getting paid for them when I go full time . A little help my fellow UPS Brothas! Also don't really wanna load for another 2 weeks . The suspense is killing me !!!

TheKingOfQueens

I suggest you don't burn all your days. Suppose you fail driver school? Now all your days are gone.

Oh man!!! Didn't think of that!! I'm studying really hard and I've been doing Sat air since Feb so I think that'll help me a little bit. Even still I know it's 3 sick days . What about personals ? I haven't been here a year yet but I have taken a couple of sicks and gotten paid for them .

turdbrown

the amount of time that you have available should be listed in hrs on your paychecks. If you call in sick, make sure that you call in 2 or more days. That way you are only charged one occurrence.

TheKingOfQueens

the amount of time that you have available should be listed in hrs on your paychecks. If you call in sick, make sure that you call in 2 or more days. That way you are only charged one occurrence.

It says 0.00 for all days but it's always said that and I've still been able to call in sick and paid .

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have about 2 weeks left before driving school. Does anyone know how many days I'm entitled to for sick and days off? I started sept and would like to use all my part time days off instead of just getting paid for them when I go full time . A little help my fellow UPS Brothas! Also don't really wanna load for another 2 weeks . The suspense is killing me !!!

You know what? I really hope you make it. I can't wait to see your posts during peak.

How du you keep, an ass In suspensd??

Fedex Guy

On Thursday when you pass intergrad, DO NOT ring up a $150 bar tab on the instructors room like I did by mistake. Luckily we figured it out when I checked out, but she prob would not have been happy.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Going full time is great I'm happy for you but don't go pissing in the bosses Cheerios while still part time. He decides if you make it remember?

Plus you may think ft is this awesome thing but it just means twice the work at least twice the hours and twice the bull:censored2: for a bigger paycheck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On Thursday when you pass intergrad, DO NOT ring up a $150 bar tab on the instructors room like I did by mistake. Luckily we figured it out when I checked out, but she prob would not have been happy.

I think that answers the question. IVE, you are the man. We should go out drinking sometime. No, you cannot touch my hands.

All kidding aside----I really think you may have a drinking problem.