#20 on the sat air driving list.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Huh, that's weird. At my hub you would be delivering Saturday mornings, with at least 2 below in seniority working, too.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
#20 could be #5 that's eligible. These pters in my hub have terrible driving record, plus they don't even know how to drive a stick. Am probably going to be number 12-16 on the list when I turn 21, but I am sure I'll be one of the top 5 qualified.

BigBeef42

Most of our Saturday drivers had the chance to go FT years ago. Don't want to give up the easy money.

I said "most" and should have said "some".

Im well aware. Ive been doing sat for 2 months and havent gotten a single call for utility/cover driving. Being on the bottom of the list sucks arse. No opportunity.

The longer i work at ups the more i tend to frown upon my coworkers simply because this fact. They dont want to move up. Understandable. But it sucks for the rest of us.

Sent using USPS

PT Car Washer

Moving up for you means moving down for others. We were all at the bottom of the list at one point. Why should I move to the bottom of the FT list so you can move up a spot?

BigBeef42

Moving up for you means moving down for others. We were all at the bottom of the list at one point. Why should I move to the bottom of the FT list so you can move up a spot?

You shouldnt move anywhere. I would do the same thing if I was in your spot.

Ive learned a bit from you and this forum and appreciate the help youve given.

But i do get frustrated quite easily. Please bear with me.

I

Sent using USPS