2010 Halloween Images & Stories

fxdwg

Long Time Member
My Wife loves to carve pumpkins and I love to tell brief stories (some scary):

In a couple of days I will post the Images; but now............

I'll post the brief story;

Not long ago in a City in Atlanta a Man lost his life in an alley behind a small Chinese business;
He wasn't found for days, but the local Homeless people did and they scraped his body for all he had
The Police were stunned that he had so very little left...limbs...head.....

The investigatiion went on for months until one night a 911 call came into that small Atlanta City's Sheriff's Office that a family had seen a head on a pole outside of a Chines restaurant.

Rushing there, the Officer's stood and glared at a human head on a stake outside the restaurant.

They then looked and saw the sign.....

"We no have Limbs"

Comfortably, the Family all piled in and dug into the questionably tasteful feast.
No one needed a Doggy Bag although the portions were..Limbedness.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's an old standard...

A young couple out on a date parked along an old country road to be alone. They were listening to the car radio and talking. Suddenly the music was interrupted by a news bulletin. "A convicted murderer has escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane. The man was mutilated in a car wreck following a high-speed chase and is missing his right hand. A temporary hook has been attached to his right arm, which will make him easier to identify. The criminal's name is ..."

The boy turned the radio off. He leaned over to his girlfriend, expecting that the frightening news flash would make her snuggle. Instead, she was so scared that she wouldn't even let him get close to her.

"I'm afraid," she said. "Let's get out of here."

The boy tried to convince her that they were in no danger, but she refused to listen. He decided that maybe she didn't like him as he had thought, and was just using this as an excuse. The girl reached over and locked her door as the boy angrily started the car.

Just at that moment, they heard a thud on the passenger side of the car.

The boy slammed the car into drive and spun out onto the road. The girl screamed and held onto the boy as they sped off down the road. On the way back to town they both calmed down, but the girl still held on so tightly that the boy decided he was wrong about her after all. As they came closer and closer to her house, he tried to think of a way to impress her.

They pulled up in front of the house and the boy said, "I'll make sure it's safe first." He left the keys in the ignition but locked the door as he got out. He came around to her side to politely open her door, like a hero.

For a long time he just stood there, looking down at the door. At first the girl couldn't figure out what was wrong; then she realized that her door was still locked. She smiled and unlocked it.

The boy still just stood there.

The girl looked puzzled and rolled down her window. Then she saw that the boy was looking down at the door handle. She slowly looked down herself.

Hanging from the door handle was a bloody stainless steel hook!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
halloween 2009 050.jpg
halloween 2009 050.jpg

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Halloween Quotes.....

I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. ~Author Unknown

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. ~Erma Bombeck

Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. ~Steve Almond

Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the "spirits" of things. ~Dee Snider

At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below.
~Theodosia Garrison

Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. ~From Scooby-Doo

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
~Author Unknown

From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-leggedy beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us!
~Scottish Saying

This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him. ~Conan O'Brien

moreluck

golden ticket member
Halloween Jokes........

Why did the vampire go to the orthodontist?
To improve his bite...

What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
Frostbite...

Why do witches use brooms to fly on?
Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy...

How do witches keep their hair in place while flying?
With scare spray...

What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire?
A fur coat that fangs around your neck...

Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately...

Why don't skeletons ever go out on the town?
Because they don't have any body to go out with...

What do ghosts add to their morning cereal?
Booberries...

What is a vampire's favorite sport?
Casketball...

What is a vampire's favorite holiday?
Fangsgiving...

What would a monster's psychiatrist be called?
Shrinkenstein...

What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
"Do you believe in people?"

What do you call someone who puts poison in a person's corn flakes?
A cereal killer...

Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends?
They're so wrapped up in themselves...

What kind of streets do zombies like the best?
Dead ends...

What does the papa ghost say to his family when driving?
Fasten your sheet belts...

What is a vampire's favorite mode of transportation?
A blood vessel...

What is a ghost's favorite mode of transportation?
A scareplane...

What type of dog do vampire's like the best?
Bloodhounds...

What is a ghoul's favorite flavor?
Lemon-slime...

What does a vampire never order at a restaurant?
A stake sandwich...

What do birds give out on Halloween night?
Tweets...

Why do vampires need mouthwash?
They have bat breath...

dillweed

Little Egypt - Many claims have been made of apparitions appearing at night at the cemetery. There have also been claims of driving around the cemetery and hand prints appearing on your windshield. One story is if you throw a nickel on a baby's tombstone, that you will hear it cry. If you go there you will get chased down by a phantom farmer that died in one of the fields around the graveyard. Down the street there is a woods. On certain nights you can hear what sounds like a girl screaming in the woods. Rumored Story: 'Four years ago a 17 year old girls body was found there. She had been raped and killed.' Little Egypt is located on 5A Road and Hawthorn in Marshall County. 5A road goes around the cemetery in a square style."

Yes, the square style road around the cemetery forces you to remain at a slow speed. I know because I wanted to peel out of there in a hurry!

Troll Bridge - This bridge is right down the road from Little Egypt. If you go and park your car or just park a little off the bridge and you get out there is a tall dark thing about 7-8 ft tall. It will either try to throw things at you or chase after you. WARNING: Do NOT go out here, stay off this bridge, this thing is not good and you will be terrified. I strongly suggest the un-stable [sic] mind stay out of here too, unless you are up for psychological damage."

Last edited by a moderator:

dillweed

wow, I get the creeps just from the photos and re-reading the tale.
Check out haunted graveyards and such in your local area. They are everywhere. Take a nice, evening drive and see what happens...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I avoid those kinds of films like the plague !!!
Elijah Wood - short
Sean Astin - short & chubby

Liked Elijah in The Good Son
Liked Sean in Rudy

I read that Peter Jackson probably won't film in New Zealand again unless he's given some incentives by the gonernment.