• Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolts

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I couldn't agree more with this^^^:happy-very:

I'm hoping for a Charger Saints Superbowl. A Rivers/ Brees match up would be sweet. Virtually a no Loose situation for me...

Nothing I like better than a cool Brees by the River.

But in Nawlin's, a Brees can cause more damage and all a River can do is react.

Without a Brees running across a River, the River would only be a lifeless puddle of water.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Nothing I like better than a cool Brees by the River.

But in Nawlin's, a Brees can cause more damage and all a River can do is react.

Without a Brees running across a River, the River would only be a lifeless puddle of water.

But when the levies break, the Rivers will consume Nawlins and not even a gail force Brees could contain it:peaceful:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Actually, I'm hoping that the Lions get into the Superbowl this year. I haven't paid much attention, but don't they play on the 3rd of the month this year???

ideliver2u67

20 Down
I am hoping for a Buffalo/Cleveland Superbowl. But I guess a Saints/Colts game would be good. definatly high scoring, as both dont have a defense. But realisticly, Chargers/Cowboys is a possability.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Actually, I'm hoping that the Lions get into the Superbowl this year. I haven't paid much attention, but don't they play on the 3rd of the month this year???

Dude...If your Lions were playing on the third of the month or any month -they will suck...they will always suck and the third day they will suck even more.:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Colts/Saints

Colts 41

Saints 38

Manning Super Bowl MVP

My Patriots will get by the Ravens tomorrow but Edelman cannot hope to replace Welker and we will lose to either the Colts or the Chargers next weekend.