Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolts

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think if it's regular TV ,as opposed to cable like HBO or showtime, then there are things they can't show in the daytime. Like I've noticed they now can swear past 10 PM on some of my shows on regular TV.

I don't make the 'decency' laws.....maybe there's a list of content not allowed on regular TV....like the 7 dirty words of Carlin's.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Maybe I should send you a box of kleenex, or better yet please pick one up for your party tomorrow, you will need it. Peyton has 2 weeks to prepare for that horrible secondary of the saints. Peyton will have over 300 yeards and 3 tds at a minimum.

You sure Peyton was planning, or is he already focusing on his primary job of shooting commercials for his corporate owners:happy-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
[video=youtube;WEkcs4O5pRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEkcs4O5pRU[/video]

one of the banned ads

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care about football, but I think the Colts should win so Hank Baskett can bring home a check to Kendra and baby since he got cut from the Eagles to make room for Michael Vick. Reggie Bush & Kim aren't married, so no need for the Saints to win. See, it's not about football at all.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Maybe I should send you a box of kleenex, or better yet please pick one up for your party tomorrow, you will need it. Peyton has 2 weeks to prepare for that horrible secondary of the saints. Peyton will have over 300 yeards and 3 tds at a minimum.

Not sure who's going to need the kleenex...The Viking's defense is better than the Colts and the Saints got bye them with a billion turn overs to boot...If anyone can keep pace with Peyton it's Brees and if he's on I wouldn't be surprised if there is an upset in the making..

Not sure who's going to need the kleenex...The Viking's defense is better than the Colts and the Saints got bye them with a billion turn overs to boot...If anyone can keep pace with Peyton it's Brees and if he's on I wouldn't be surprised if there is an upset in the making..

Brees will need help, The receivers will have to catch the ball. I say the Saints choke. And will will have 3 turnovers to boot. 44-10 Colts. A Colt- Lions superbowl would have been a better matchup.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Brees will need help, The receivers will have to catch the ball. I say the Saints choke. And will will have 3 turnovers to boot. 44-10 Colts. A Colt- Lions superbowl would have been a better matchup.

That could happen...all I'm saying is if the Saints are on... it will be anyone's game...After all with 4388 yds passing and 34 TD's someone has been catching the ball!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
No need.
Tears of pure joy will flow from my heart.
I am happy they got to the SB.
I am just a dumb girl that knows nothing about Football.
I don't see how Greg Williams improved the "D" or the influence of Buddy Ryan on him.
No sir, I am just some dumb blonde that just decided to jump on the Saint band wagon.

And I guess the Saints just got lucky because they were not the best team in the NFC championship game.
And why bother watching a damn game that we already know the outcome.

I will shop for shoes on Sunday.

705red

Browncafe Steward
No need.
I don't see how Greg Williams improved the "D" or the influence of Buddy Ryan on him.
No sir, I am just some dumb blonde that just decided to jump on the Saint band wagon.

And I guess the Saints just got lucky because they were not the best team in the NFC championship game.

Nobody ever said you where dumb, and you dont soumd the typical shoe girl. So i got a feeling your having a party at your house tomorrow.

No need.

Yep a dumb girl that kicked all the guys in fantasy football.
You know the old cliche "That's why they play the game"

diesel96

I don't get all the drama about an ad during the Superbowl about keeping a baby that turned out to be a Tim Tivo. The right to life folks paid for the ad.

:sick:The right to choose people could have their say too if they ponied up the $$$ for an ad. Instead, they have contacted Gloria Allred......can't stand her!!! She hasn't even seen the ad and she's already onboard. Fifteen minutes of fame whore!!

Lets hear the "famed whore" Attorney's side of the story. It's always good practise to hear two sides to every story.....

feminist attorney Gloria Allred.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In a matter unrelated to the Super Bowl, I watched Gloria Allred hold a huge cardboard golf club over a large golf ball with a picture of one of Tiger's conquests on the gold ball........when it comes to Gloria Allred, I've heard enough!!