2012 Pay band.......

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you don't stand up for yourself, who will? I think it's wonderful, that no matter how it's perceived, you stuck to your guns and voted the way you wanted to. The way your conscience dictated. And, you had a right to . You are an American. Be proud of yourself. I'm not being smart. I'm being serious. Good job. Just because a few want to mock what you did, I never will. Good show!!!!! Someday, the people like you, will find a way to make ol' Scotty notice. Believe me, eventually he will notice; If he hasn't already.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
One should vote their shares as a shareholder and not as an employee ... just saying.
Of course, you are free to do what you want to ... ain't the US wonderful?

CAFAL

Only a complete and total idiot would give up driving in order to go into UPS management today.

I, too fear for the future of our company. We need competent, motivated operational management people if we are to be successful. Under our current operational model, nobody in his right mind who had any other options would choose to go into management.

So you are saying i should reconsider going into management? What's a driving job going to do for me when the union is reckless with my pension? Ill have 36 years when i hit 55. If the union raises it to 60,ill probably die on the road. Makes management look good to me

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you are saying i should reconsider going into management? What's a driving job going to do for me when the union is reckless with my pension? Ill have 36 years when i hit 55. If the union raises it to 60,ill probably die on the road. Makes management look good to me

You are young---fund your 401k as much as you can--the pension will still be there but it won't be what it is today.