2012 Summer Olympics

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Texan, you need to be careful when posting results as these events have yet to be televised locally.

Our local news station has a neat way of dealing with this---they announce that they will be posting results of events not yet televised and play music while they are posted, which lets viewers who don't want to see the results turn away from the TV. When the music's over it is safe to turn back toward the TV.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When the news comes out, it's 'fair game'.

Just because NBC wants to capitalize on prime time ratings doesn't mean the USA should be held in the dark about results.

Michael Phelps won another gold too!

If you don't want to hear or read results, don't jump on the olympics thread. Texan doesn't have to watch how he posts. Just as long as he's within the T.O.S. Who died and made you the President of Brown Cafe ??? Geez!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I wish the USA Women's Beach Volleyball team were on at least one channel per day

womensVB.jpg

texan

Texan, you need to be careful when posting results as these events have yet to be televised locally.

Our local news station has a neat way of dealing with this---they announce that they will be posting results of events not yet televised and play music while they are posted, which lets viewers who don't want to see the results turn away from the TV. When the music's over it is safe to turn back toward the TV.

Noted. I will back off on any more posts until it is on TV. :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
T.M.I. from T.M.Z.

Swimming champ Ryan Lochte PEED IN THE POOL AT THE OLYMPICS -- seriously ... he just admitted to it on live radio.

Ryan was on the phone with Ryan Seacrest this morning, when Seacrest asked if swimmers ever pee in the pool -- Ryan replied, "Of course. We always do."

When asked if he ever peed during one of the races in London, Ryan said, "Not during the races, but I sure did before in warm-up."

According to Lochte, "There's something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go."

klein

Für Meno :)
Hey Team USA...You're Next.

For the first time in Olympic history, Canada has made it to the Semi-Finals in Women's soccer! Canada now faces a showdown with United States on Monday.

"LIKE" this status to show our Canadian ladies we'll be supporting them all the way!

texan

Hey Team USA...You're Next.

For the first time in Olympic history, Canada has made it to the Semi-Finals in Women's soccer! Canada now faces a showdown with United States on Monday.

"LIKE" this status to show our Canadian ladies we'll be supporting them all the way!
What would you expect me to say except GO USA?