2014 rolls in with bad weather

Notretiredyet

Just got home, one of the first to punch out at 1845. The interstate coming back to the building was as bad as it was this AM. Watched an SUV knock down a lite pole on the way out to the route this AM, that was interesting. It snowed all day and the wind was blowing. Looks like next week that bitter cold from ND and MN is coming for a visit. I'm getting to old for this, keep telling myself just a few more years.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hope my helper bundles up tomorrow.

Buy him some electric socks
_T2eC16h__zUE9s39_eUFBRhIO1zdp___60_12.jpg=450

Marne Vet

We got hammered today. All cover drivers were laid-off, so we had 7-8 sups out delivering trips today. Everyone was smoked. Then the snow started at 5 PM, and by 6 they realized they needed to tell us to start bringing it in no later than 8 PM. We're suppose to get anywhere between 4-8" overnight, so tomorrow will be really fun.

We got hammered today. All cover drivers were laid-off, so we had 7-8 sups out delivering trips today. Everyone was smoked. Then the snow started at 5 PM, and by 6 they realized they needed to tell us to start bringing it in no later than 8 PM. We're suppose to get anywhere between 4-8" overnight, so tomorrow will be really fun.
Sounds like someone needs to get some stones and file a grievance.

Johney

Dam sounds crappy for most of you all. Gonna be tough here also we have a cold front moving in might hit 70 tonight.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's the snow-pocalypse!!!! Dogs and cats living together!!!!!! Make sure you stock up on bread and milk.