2015 Formula 1

UPS4Life

Talk about Shane Stewart winning the Kings Royal from 14th! What a run that would have been to see. Now he had a little help as Schatz was leading and started running out of fuel with 6 to go until someone ran over him and he got a red finished 6th. Didn't finish until 5am!

And not such a great weekend in California. Two riders died in the last race of the weekend at Laguna Seca yesterday.

Sometimes it just seems like when it rains it pours.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news...toamerica-event-at-mazda-raceway-laguna-seca/

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Was thinking about attending that event along with the WSBK races. Love sitting under the trees by the corkscrew. Standing starts can go bad really quick.

UPS4Life

Oh it l assumed it was Laguna. Same scenario guys bike stalls out waving his hand and gets hit.

I saw some info on Jules Bianchi's funeral today. It's nice even at the highest level of racing drivers can all still get together to pay respect for one of their own gone too soon.

UPS4Life

I read earlier this week that ferrari gets grid penalties for new ferrari v6 engines. I have to say with Mercedes already have won the constructors championship I think this could be a good move. You can't win the constructors so fix your engine make it better and take the fight to Mercedes! Hopefully Sebastian can come out ahead of Rosberg in the end.

govols019

You smell that?
Those MotoGP guys are nuts...you couldn't pay me enough to do that.

You know how bad you must have pissed off a guy to have him kick you off your motorcycle? LOL

UPS4Life

Last weeks motogp race was awesome too! Poor Pedrosa nobody knows he won the race.

If you think about it Lorenzo and both Honda riders are from Spain so who do you think they want to win the championship? There was however words on Thursday between Marquez and Rossi haven't gotten to see the video though if anyone knows where it's at please share.

How about how pissed off nico was after the awesome race at COTA!?!?

And the downer of the weekend what a piss poor ending for NASCAR they should have never let harvick restart and that's coming from someone who likes to see him win. Boy Penske has their :censored2: together.

UPS4Life

If you watch it real close Marquez hits Rossi in the leg with his helmet causing Rossi to retaliate
Causing him to retaliate?!? He was way out of the racing line and was slowing down way more than needed.

I do however wish he wouldn't have to start last next week. Doc him however many points so they're equal and let's have a duel.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Causing him to retaliate?!? He was way out of the racing line and was slowing down way more than needed.

I do however wish he wouldn't have to start last next week. Doc him however many points so they're equal and let's have a duel.
I say that was all Rossi. Plus he made some unwarranted nasty verbal attack on Marquez before the race. He took 3 long looks before knocking him down.

UPS4Life

They are but don't compare to the older v-8 F1 cars that would spin up to 18k.
That's a sound I'll never forget! I just watched some "old" 2004-2006 era videos from Indy and they sounded so much better.

I haven't gotten to mark motogp off my bucket list yet but I have been to the AMA super bike races. I know it's not comparable to motogp but it's something. And UPS sponsors the graves Yamaha team.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I've met and shook hands with quite a few AMA racers. Larry Pegram twice. Too bad there isn't going to be any more MotoGp at Laguna Seca.