2015 Formula 1

UPS4Life

Laguna would be an awesome trip but I'm closer to New Jersey Motorsport park at the end of the year. It'll be interesting to see if Motoamerica (former AMA) returns to Indy since motogp won't be returning.

UPS4Life

Don't like it. Tell Bernie to change it back.
Did you watch it? 75% of the cars that got eliminated in 2 and 3 got eliminated sitting in their garage. Ferrari didn't even attempt and Mercedes was done with two minutes left. As far as talking to Bernie, I'll see what he says.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Did you watch it? 75% of the cars that got eliminated in 2 and 3 got eliminated sitting in their garage. Ferrari didn't even attempt and Mercedes was done with two minutes left. As far as talking to Bernie, I'll see what he says.
I tried to watch it, but wasn't gripping what was going on by the time I realized how the rules had changed.

UPS4Life

They made a big deal about Putin being there but wasn't he there last year as well?

I'm starting to get sick of that damn redbull always driving into Vettel, about time to change my avatar.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Teen drivers... Vettel sure was cussing up a storm on the radio. Would have been interesting to so hear what he said to Christian Horner over at the Red Bull pits.