2015 Formula 1

UPS4Life

Isle of Man already had 3 fatalities as of Sunday I believe. One was a side car rider. As if the guys on bikes don't have a big enough set then you put someone in a car next to you.... No thanks lol

UPS4Life

So I know we mainly talk about formula 1 but did you get a chance to watch the ending of NASCAR?? I have a lot of respect for smoke I think he's a hell of a racer but after watching that how can you not think NASCAR is rigged? A debris caution just one lap after smoke pits giving him the lead, he holds the toyotas until Hamlin passes him then overshoots his turn. Give me a break [emoji19]

MAKAVELI

So I know we mainly talk about formula 1 but did you get a chance to watch the ending of NASCAR?? I have a lot of respect for smoke I think he's a hell of a racer but after watching that how can you not think NASCAR is rigged? A debris caution just one lap after smoke pits giving him the lead, he holds the toyotas until Hamlin passes him then overshoots his turn. Give me a break [emoji19]
I don't know how he can continue racing after running over and killing someone. That would haunt me forever.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Not yet. The road course events are the only NASCAR stuff I will watch.

MAKAVELI

One of these days her cuteness is going to wear out. She wouldn't still be there if she were just average looking.
You do realize she is 24th out of 52 in the standings right now? She may get a lot of attention because she is a female in a male dominated sport, which is to be expected. But she is also a very good driver. It seems to me she gets just as much negative attention as positive and has dealt with both very professionally.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Milka Duno was worse. I don't follow NASCAR apart from the road course events. All I know is every time I see Danica she is midpack at best or bringing up the rear. Funny that he doesn't do better at road course events given her Indycar background where they mostly turn right and left.

Last edited:

UPS4Life

You do realize she is 24th out of 52 in the standings right now? She may get a lot of attention because she is a female in a male dominated sport, which is to be expected. But she is also a very good driver. It seems to me she gets just as much negative attention as positive and has dealt with both very professionally.
24th out of 52 but only 40 run every race so now she's 24th out of 40 which is sub .500 in the best equipment money can buy. Had she been a male she would have been gone a long time ago.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Can someone explain the reasons for those non-regular drivers showing up for road course events? Guys like Boris Said for example. Is it just the possibility of prize money and nothing more?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Can someone explain the reasons for those non-regular drivers showing up for road course events? Guys like Boris Said for example. Is it just the possibility of prize money and nothing more?

Usually it's a lower tier team looking for owner's points.

I do like Boris, however.