2015 looks alot like 2013

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's the only thing she warms up for him.
tumblr_inline_mjej3tGfFP1qz4rgp_zps0ce5b5c3.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm surprised the starters don't just plug into the OBD II port instead of needing to mess with the ignition wires. Everything is controlled by computers now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm surprised the starters don't just plug into the OBD II port instead of needing to mess with the ignition wires. Everything is controlled by computers now.
For starters then they couldn't charge to install it. Plus they'd be stupid easy to steal.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I read up on it to see if I could do it myself. But there's a fat chance of that working out. It's pretty complicated.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ok I guess it wasn't remote start it was push button start. The key has to be within so many feet. Well they left the key in the glovebox. Someone got in pushed the button to start it and went on a joy ride. Lmao
My mom used to do that with her Lexus. Drove my stepdad nuts. One day he hopped in the car while she was at work and moved in across the parking lot to teach her a lesson. She walked out of work freaking out because her car was gone. Called him and he told her where it was. She hasn't done it since.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My mom used to do that with her Lexus. Drove my stepdad nuts. One day he hopped in the car while she was at work and moved in across the parking lot to teach her a lesson. She walked out of work freaking out because her car was gone. Called him and he told her where it was. She hasn't done it since.
Great story....
image.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sounds like your dad has a large set on him. Did that gene skip a generation?