2015 looks alot like 2013

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Mine sent me a text at 5:30 this morning saying he had been up all night w/migraines and wouldn't be coming in. What I though was going to be a c/friend turned out to be really great as his replacement kicked butt.
The same thing happened to me but my first helper had to go to court, I wound up keeping the replacement.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Mine sent me a text at 5:30 this morning saying he had been up all night w/migraines and wouldn't be coming in. What I though was going to be a c/friend turned out to be really great as his replacement kicked butt.
Mine got fired today for stealing packages and time in an apartment complex he does as a remote helper.

With 5 more shipping days left.....

They asked him why he was stealing time. He said he just "wasn't feelin' it" and decided to milk the clock and help himself to any fedex packages he saw in the hallways.

Funny thing is I told my center manager 3 weeks ago, I thought this was happening. Apparently it took that long for LP to catch him. My center manager said LP had been "backed up".

gear-guy

Worse than 2013 here. Only clean 2 days since Thanksgiving. 8 supervisors loaned to us because we are so understaffed. Money is good, body is terrible.

Mr.Golden

I heard something about we may be driving on Sunday to have some relief throughout the week. Just to keep up with the competition between fedex and usps because they working 7 days a week.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Both are odd years
captain-obvious-south-park.jpg