2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
rickyb , you should have added the Flint MI water crisis , caused by D's and their desire for a crisis that they wanted to blame others for .

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
rickyb , you should have added the Flint MI water crisis , caused by D's and their desire for a crisis that they wanted to blame others for .
image.jpg

P

pickup

What bad things? Glass Stegal??

Is that the best you can come up with, or are you going to default to Monica lewinsky?

If you are going to default to monica, I say, WHATS THE BIG DEAL, men do this everyday of the year in this country, and the president is no different.

I do not fault him for falling for a younger woman and her talents.

I do it all the time.

TOS.

You notice how TOS defaulted to Monica without addressing Glass Stegal?

newfie

i think the debt rising faster and faster is a sign of the country's impending collapse. w bush was terrible too, and he didnt have a financial crisis to deal with for most of the time. reagan really drove up the debt. clinton balanced the budget on the backs of single mothers. they are all crooks, every one of them starting with reagan.

you forgot Carter . looking at the graph you could see a deficit on everyone including Clinton in their first term that gets better their second term. maybe spending to pay off all those promises? democratic president with a republican congress holding the purse strings seems to be the best combo. though it looks like GW got real close to balancing in 2007?

upload_2016-7-24_10-43-57.png

rickyb

you forgot Carter . looking at the graph you could see a deficit on everyone including Clinton in their first term that gets better their second term. maybe spending to pay off all those promises? democratic president with a republican congress holding the purse strings seems to be the best combo. though it looks like GW got real close to balancing in 2007?

View attachment 89777
the way politics changed starting with reagan was only semi adopted by carter so thats why i dont throw him in with the bunch.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the way politics changed starting with reagan was only semi adopted by carter so thats why i dont throw him in with the bunch.
It's called a running deficit which both democrats and Republicans do. Why let the next guy start off good.

rickyb

carter was before Reagan. he had his own deficits. thus no difference from the rest.
i mean carter was only semi captured by corporations, every prez beginning with reagan has been completely controlled by corporations. thats wehn the government stopped planning for the future.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Wasn't it a Republican administration that saw it could save some money in Flint by switching to a new water supply? The Democrats had nothing to do with creating the crisis, and yes, it is a crisis even if it mainly affects only black people.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

View attachment 89777

You are truly the most uninformed person on this board presently.

I dont know how you view things without your head exploding from all the nonsense you spew.

You said.. "bush got real close to balancing in 2007"

Wrong again dudley.. BUSH was running his initial years on the SURPLUSES you see in your own graph following the Clinton administration. Factor in his tax cuts and you see his deficits with a republican congress skyrocket downward to the largest margins in history at the time.

YOU CANT CUT THE DEFICIT WHILE CUTTING TAXES FOR THE RICH.

Why cant you people come to grasp that?

Look at the reagan years, SAME THING. Cut taxes, RAISE THE DEFICIT. ONLY REAGAN came close to BUSH's disastrous deficit records.

BUSH and the republican controlled congress destroyed the american economy, and the future of the american tax payer.

YET, YOU, and the others praising DRUMPF, will vote to do it to yourselves once again.

For your midwest backwards thinking to ponder..

Donald Trump's budget plan would add $10 trillion in debt

So in reality, give us a break that you care about the deficit.

TOS.

newfie

i mean carter was only semi captured by corporations, every prez beginning with reagan has been completely controlled by corporations. thats wehn the government stopped planning for the future.

so you're talking about something different then deficits.