2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

Republicans with guns are so trustworthy, the CLEVELAND POLICE DEPARTMENT wants ALL OPEN CARRY PERMITS suspended during the convention...

Wait?

I thought open carry was suppose to be safe thing to do? I thought the more guns on the street the safe the city?

I guess that argument just got tossed into the toilet!

Cleveland police union asks for suspension of 'open carry' in wake of Baton Rouge, ahead of RNC

TOS.
Bring your assault rifles but leave your slingshots and pocket knives at home or you will be arrested for caring an illegal weapon.

Looks like I missed one of the weapons banned inside the rnc exclusion zone. Tennis balls. Of course everyone knows once tennis balls are outlawed only outlaws will have tennis balls. Good thing there will be plenty of law abiding citizens caring assault rifles to protect the police from terrorist with tennis balls.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hilarious, that the GOP convention is in OHIO, yet the OHIO governor REFUSES to attend or endorse the GOP presidential candidate!

Kiss OHIO goodbye!

TOs.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yea cause all those coal miners that Hillary said she would put out of business will now vote for her.

Coal miners.... LOL

They too stupid to get a real job, and most likely too stupid to have graduated high school, and I doubt they are smart enough to register to vote.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
WOW, first two hours of speakers at the CONVENTION cant even be rated as "C" listers...

I dont really know how far down the alphabet these people go, but I guess they had to fill the airtime with anyone desperate enough to associate themselves to DRUMPF.

I see scott baio ( chachi ) is now scheduled to speak. BAIO is and has been known as a KOOK since his television days passed and he will surely implode on the big stage and I cant wait for that to happen!

The highlight tonight will be when Melania destroys the english language onstage!

Stay tuned,

TOS.