22.2 job pay rate

T

Turdferguson

5 surgeries. ..6 months in a wheelchair after 20 years as ft driver . GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION. Was just thrilled to be working until I found I've been getting robbed..can't flush me I'm a floater
Not trying to pry but what region are you in

T

Turdferguson

Arizona. .you? And thank you for all your posts. .it is hard info to locate
It's extremely hard. Kentucky Central region. My area supplemental had the pay rate for a full time inside clerk listed. Check there first. Ours hadn't been opened since 93 contract so I had to add the raises since 93 to get the rate.

DR/BEACH

My biggest problem is through hear say I've learned the person that held this position (3 months prior to me). Was paid at the higher rate so I see no reason for for this delema. Great info thx

T

Turdferguson

My biggest problem is through hear say I've learned the person that held this position (3 months prior to me). Was paid at the higher rate so I see no reason for for this delema. Great info thx
See if you can get copies of his pay stubs. They have access to them, but in my case they claimed they didn't. They will drag it out hoping you give up. Keep a file of everything that you write and do in regards to this.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

See if you can get copies of his pay stubs. They have access to them, but in my case they claimed they didn't. They will drag it out hoping you give up. Keep a file of everything that you write and do in regards to this.

While I don't think you can get copies of the actual pay stubs the union should be able to get verification of his pay rate from payroll which would help to establish past practice.

T

Turdferguson

They have the rate of pay in our local area supplemental for top rate of pay for unskilled inside position. Post 10 has the same wording as ours.

T

Turdferguson

Do you know where that top pay came from?..contract? I can't use it until I get a copy
Find out what the rate of pay is for an part timer who was hired before 82. After 82 part timers had different rates of pay and not a top rate of pay.
As a 22.2 you should be paid at the top inside unskilled rate of pay which would be an employee with a pre 82 seniority date.

DR/BEACH

I made the mistake of using current contract language and even though I technically only worked under that contract 48 days...I took position during it..so your inside building rate now applies