22.3 combo layoffs...anyone else?

I'mTheMan

I am one of those also been affected 22.3 and I was used to be full time 22.3 combo job at BFI (Boeing Field, Seattle) I was full time for 6 straight years then the management announced that we were safe and then 4 days later, the management changed it's story and was told to cut back to part time and sent back to the hub. There's 30 of but took 15 of us cut back to part time and final 15 should be end of week or Sept 6th whatever management decides. My full time job has been gone during last 3 weeks. The volume is picking up now but don't know if our union may be able to save us or not since I still feel very hard to trust UPS and the Union to work things out getting full time back for violations of 45 days notice and UPS also did not inform the union of the volume situations,etc. It's hard to find the right person to make our voices to be heard to prove that the management did something wrong as well the Union did too. Right now I'm keeping positive but I feel that I could never get my job back the way it was and I know, believe me, it's hard to miss a very special place to work that really works out for me, Boeing Field. (BFI) and never know if the management changes it's mind, hopefully we or I could go back to BFI someday and I will never forgave the management for what they treated us without an honor to finish our job with the planes. I feel sorry for all of you losing job but I'm telling you, management likes to play games and lie to you about volume and dishonestly too. I hope you all find a way getting a voice to be heard to get job back soon. As for me, I'm fighting it real hard with the union to get my job back.