22.3inside /inside help

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
@group , It isn't clear to me from what you've posted so far. What do you do all day? Is it only 'carwash' work, or do you also do some type of 'package handler' work.

And what did the bid sheet list for the job description?

Edit: you've brought up multiple issues over several posts, I'm trying to start from a logical first step.

Last edited:

group

bib did not list as 22.3 just said inside /inside..no air recovery ,carwash,and as needed for covering out worker ,,,,,,,but what I do is set building up for nite sort and wash cars

group

have not been able to find another 22.3 inside /inside person yet,all I can find is 22.2 inside /inside that do the same type job I do and make 32.88 vs my 28.44

upschuck

All the 22.2 jobs I know does the same job the whole time, when they combine 2 different jobs(also known as combo jobs), they are 22.3.

When was that job created? before Aug 1, 1997 than more than likely a 22.2, after, most likely a 22.3

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We have a 22.3 inside/ inside here, and he makes the top rate of pay for a 22.3 for the job which is $28.84 rate of pay. You mentioned the first sheet you signed was a 22.2?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
All the 22.2 jobs I know does the same job the whole time, when they combine 2 different jobs(also known as combo jobs), they are 22.3.

When was that job created? before Aug 1, 1997 than more than likely a 22.2, after, most likely a 22.3

Not true I have a 22.2 do not do the same job the entire time