22.3's...Any News From The UPS National Panel?

bellesmom

All 22.3 grievance's were put on committee hold.

Well what a surprise..NOT!
As for the seniority question I have almost 18 years company seniority, HAD 10 as 22.3 before I was "dissolved" and forced into split shifts with 4-5 hours between shifts, 6 days report although not paid 6th report with part-timers being placed in both my previous 22.3 jobs as they are both still there..go figure

brett636

Not at all surprised they were put on hold. As stated numerous times the union could care less about 22.3 employees which is one of the many reasons I chose to get out of it when the opportunity presented itself. Those of you still in it should consider this as well.

As far as the seniority thing goes, in my building seniority was by classification. For example I was an air driver, and while we experienced no layoffs in our area other combos did and even if they had more seniority than me they never bumped me out of my position. It only affected those combos in the same classification as them.

Red Dawn

For those who think the 22.3 should just shut up and deal with it should stay on mg threads. Union works should stand together on ALL issues. That is what make a union a union. If those who we elected will not stand for us we need to hold them accountable! Go to your meetings and be heard! and vote them out. Stand up and others will follow. I choose not to go quietly into the night.

LEAD-FOLLOW-OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!!

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
For those who think the 22.3 should just shut up and deal with it should stay on mg threads. Union works should stand together on ALL issues. That is what make a union a union. If those who we elected will not stand for us we need to hold them accountable! Go to your meetings and be heard! and vote them out. Stand up and others will follow. I choose not to go quietly into the night.

LEAD-FOLLOW-OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!!

Good luck with that ... I'll get out of your way.