230ish stops

kingOFchester

100 miles, 350 packages, 238 stops helper for 7 hours, dispatch says...............................

7.75 I ran close to 2 hours over.

Same trip last week, 100 miles, under 300 packages, 180 stops, no helper, dispatch says.................

rocket man

early this year i had a 8 hr request got done with lunch and route 545 9 am start time the gave me the gaurantee. the next day they said i was 2 hours over? its only a number

Coldworld

60 months and counting
100 miles, 350 packages, 238 stops helper for 7 hours, dispatch says...............................

Same trip last week, 100 miles, under 300 packages, 180 stops, no helper, dispatch says.................

Be grateful your at least planning about 8-9 hours..some routes are not even planning 6 with a helper but are doing a crapload of work. I hope someone sues ups over these numbers someday....

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
dont blame your onroads, or even your CMs,, or past that those puppet regional and district no idea number enforcers, blame corporate and IE

UPSGUY72

I don't worry about the under / over BS. They are made up number so I don't worry about them. As I see as long as I get back to the building without getting hurt or hurting someone else it's been a good day.

They said you where over because you had a helper most of the day. They don't take into account your car is jammed packed and for the first half of the day you spending a lot of time searching for packages that aren't where they are supposed to be.

C

chuchu

Same trip last week, 100 miles, under 300 packages, 180 stops, no helper, dispatch says.................When PAS was implemented my route needed 94 stops, 300 pcs on delivery and 28 p/ups with 100 pcs to be an 8.5-9hr day. NOW, that is a 6.5 hr dispatch and it takes 130 delivery stops, 400 pcs etc, etc, to look like 8.5 hrs. I told the PDS last week I felt sorry for them because THEY were going to look bad on paper because UPS mgmnt created the chasm not me. ART. 37 covers lying, harrassment, disrespect and it really looks good on paper. They reap what they plant.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My route had 236 stops on it today. They were cutting routes and sending drivers home so I took my last Option Day. We are supposed to finally put in extra peak routes tomorrow.